Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fyuz
Dec 15, 2004

dutch wife abc posted:

Grouper:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gckfokc1h8

can't stop listening to her recent albums. AIA is probably my favourite album of last year along with the Tim Hecker one. it's really unlike anything else. haven't heard her 2012 effort yet but appearently it's some kind of ambient sound collage. can't wait to hear it...

how many times this month have i felt "aw poo poo, life isn't really that loving good, at least i have this record"? at least six times.

I'm just getting into Grouper as well, some good stuff in there.

I have also been listening to Pipe Dreams by Whirr, a pretty fantastic album that is fairly loud too. The vocals are ethereal on a whole new level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU