Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Looking at the the solicitations for February now...I really hope the Spider-Man character on the cover of New Warriors #1 isn't Miles, but I can't think of who else it could be. Also, Cataclysm #5 is the only issue solicited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

bobkatt013 posted:

Scarlet Spider

Ah, gotcha. I haven't followed any 616 Spider-Man for a long time, so I didn't think of that.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

With that group of characters, why the gently caress isn't Bendis writing it?

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Aces High posted:

I just got caught up with all the Ultimate Spidey stuff and is the line ended now? I can't find any Miles Morales issues past 7, did his book get put on hold because of Spider-Verse?

I saw a trade for Miles Morales earlier this week and it had a bunch of issues I hadn't read but they were definitely post-Cataclysm.

I guess what I am trying to say is with all of the new re-naming and stuff what the hell has actually come out since Cataclysm?

The last issue will be #12, which comes out next week.

• Locked thread