Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

karmicknight posted:

He's a comedian/podcaster it looks like. His name rings some bells for the Kath Barbadoro expanded "comedian in Austin universe" in my brain so this all checks out to me.

we have a mutual friend and he would come over a lot and watch weird poo poo on youtube with us. i knew he did standup stuff never knew how much exposure he got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Granted I lived in Austin five years ago, but I always considered him in the top tier of the local stand ups, which really only means that I wouldn’t have been surprised if he won Funniest Person in Austin that year, that perception might be skewed by the fact that I was also active in comedy down there as well though and not a reflection of anything a normal person might think.
were you a pwr regular

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lid posted:

I will always have a sodt spot for Josh Barnett because im a massive nerd and i still love that this exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zZzZzAuMfA

he played at the shadows over innistrad prerelease the same place i did wm weekend (common ground games) in 2016. we didnt play each other but i got to talk magic with him for a bit.