Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This thread is incredible, ap.

Glad to finally have a thread with an updateable (is that a word?) OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Maxwell Lord posted:

Punk knows what's up:

Literally was coming in to post this. Punk owns

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

Out of mocking a person with bad spelling on twitter and then boredom, CM Punk and Curt Hawkins got the word "yeasterday" to trend on twitter.

That's loving fantastic.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bocc Kob posted:

Somebody please introduce Dusty to Jay Brisco. :aaa:

Oh god this would be the best

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lone Rogue posted:

Or it would be like watching a grown up, overly cocky adult feud with his drunk but loveable dad.

While I think Austin would be totally fine going 100 per cent heel to ensure Punk gets the heat, I don't see WWE going that far with it. Especially since Punk would get booed out of Texas no matter what Punk did or Austin did to try to get Punk over. Punk would have to be the heel with everyone happy to see Austin in Texas in a ring again.

I want to see the match, but...I like face Punk so much. :smith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lone Rogue posted:

Their best bet would be for both guys to stick to their guns and go 100 per cent at each other and both just be themselves. Forget the crowd and just play the best program with neither a "babyface" and neither a "heel".

So basically Rock/Cena only actually, you know, good.

And that is probably the smarkiest thing I'll post in a long time.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dusty really makes no goddamn sense on Twitter.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hiram posted:

:allears: The greatest night of my life.

Holy poo poo Hiram :aaa:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got:

quote:

I'm gonna own.

:smug:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That generator is the loving best, this last page has made me die laughing.

"Thank god he didn't know MOTYC HOWARD FINKEL CLAP!" is my favorite phrase ever.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Matlock posted:

I like how it's now canon that "IF YOU WHEEEEEEEL" is actually "if u wellllllllllllllll!"

I cannot read "wellllll" without immediately hearing "IT'S THE BIG SHOW".

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

What the gently caress? Just no.

But but...they call themselves an army, doesn't that mean they're important? :smith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Writer Cath posted:

Remember TNA's Heel Section? That was stupider.

Do you mean the Crucial Crew?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lone Rogue posted:

"A SMARK BELIEVES... that O.J. didn't do it!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRa-Yh6HAUM

God I am so sad Brian Pillman is dead. :smith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

apsouthern posted:

Might only make sense to a few of you, but...

And, for the blissfully unaware among you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbBg-MMui9M

Okay Wade Barrett loving owns. That's hilarious. Goddamn.

I bet he's a really nice guy out of character.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Require More Fire posted:

John Cena was using gay jokes on the Miz and Riley in their feud LESS THAN A YEAR AGO.

I'd rather Cena call him out than be all "eh whatever".

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kevin Steen own zone:

Kevin Steen posted:

BREAKING NEWS: Girl that fell off the stage during American Idol thought Miz was going to catch her. Bad decision.

Holy poo poo.

Apparently he kinda sorta stole it from some guy named Synergycomic but still, holy poo poo.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bankok posted:

@WWE_Creative We should probably clue @EveMarieTorres in that the best way to argue you aren't a hoeski is NOT to drop to your knees.

This brings up a legitimate point that ramps up the offensiveness for me. She gets called a whore so what does she do? Get comically angry or scowl like Steph? Nah, she attempts to make out with him again.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

CM Punk will murder Chris Brown. I would pay so much money for that match.

I would LITERALLY pay $100. Even if it lasted three minutes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Moose Bigelow posted:

Not the first time a goon has said that :smug:

Coincidentally, if I had a nickel for every time I did, I'd have a dime.

Also this is just making me want Chris Brown to get his face bashed in that much more.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Oh God What posted:

Scathing.

This is one trend I can get behind.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

Stone Cold to the best of my knowledge has never acted like the victim whenever it's brought up. I think that's why people tend to be more forgiving with Stone Cold.

I know this is true in my case.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Skinty McEdger posted:

More importantly Chris Brown while a crazy shithead has a pr team smart enough not to agree to angle that is "I'm a wife beater." It's two guys having a disagreement on twitter and the WWE is smart enough to cash in on the mild amounts of mainstream attention its getting.

This.

Also holy poo poo I knew Chris Brown was a piece of poo poo but Jesus Christ, it lasting nearly an hour almost completely negates any "crime of passion" argument. That's bordering on torture.

Furthermore, while you can question whether or not Austin has remorse, there's literally no question Chris Brown does not.

I genuinely hope Chris Brown gets arrested and spends a shitload of time in prison (I know he won't). I'm not gonna make prison rape references but he shouldn't get to enjoy life.

Finally :lol: at people saying a WWE appearance would raise Brown's profile. He ALREADY has a massive profile! Any positive effect a WWE appearance would have on the size of his fanbase or the amount of exposure he gets is seriously negligible. Chris Brown is not Kevin Federline.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DannoMack posted:

Rihanna has forgiven him and made a defiant speech at the Brit awards thanking people for supporting her no matter what. It's them against the world and #TeamBreezy thinks it's romantic as gently caress.

This and Twilight have ensured the next generation of women is going to let themselves be treated like poo poo in relationships. :(

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Writer Cath posted:

Just imagine for a moment, the heat that would be generated by K-Fed managed by Vickie Guerrero.

I did and my shirt set on fire, thanks Cath :mad:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sue Denim posted:

He's better, but there's still a hell of a lot of room for improvement in my opinion and he's largely untested in matches lasting longer than five minutes by my recollection.

True though this is, the ring work HAS been improving and it was the only thing holding him back between being a legitimately major main eventer. The man has a look, a character, and is goddamn platinum on the mic.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cardboard Box posted:

I think the one thing he really needs to do is expand his moveset. He's a brawler, but he's a big enough dude that he could throw in some more power moves.

Agreed 100%. If he threw in a suplex or two or some lariats or something it'd be awesome.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tito Smiley posted:

Also, since after tonight they go overseas, it would make sense that he and anyone else FCW that's not slated to go on tour goes back to Tampa.

Chances are there will be a worked reason though, which somehow pops up on youtube.

Yeah it's a work.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

...I didn't realise it was an rear end pic :ughh:

Oh come on you totally did.

That's hilarious though.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Germ Incubator posted:

Paul Bearer loving owns.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sionistic posted:

There was a radio interview with DDP where I believe he denied it.

In other words yes

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart blood posted:

CM Punk is gloriously telling anti-gay people on twitter to do horrible things to themselves. :allears:

CM Punk owns :allears:

Amendment One :negative:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

achillesforever6 posted:

Punk wrote and soon had to delete these tweets

I was about to ask about this.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sexy_trash posted:

Punk just tweeted:

I'm fairly certain those screen grabs are fake personally. Fake dirt sheet poo poo.

This makes me feel better :3:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CapCityGoofBall posted:

Pretty soon the Punk calls Joe comic will be reversed.

No. TNA is putting on better programming than before, but let's not loving kid ourselves here.

EDIT: Like seriously. Punk is presumably a multi-millionaire, the longest reigning WWE champion (which, despite how they treat it lately, is historically the greatest prize a wrestler can hold and I dare anyone to dispute that) in a long time and in like, is in the top 5 longest since the Hogan era or something, probably borders on household name or is getting closer anyway, makes late night talk show rounds, and is on the cover of a loving video game.

Joe is still in an admittedly improving TNA and MAY be in the title picture.

DOUBLE EDIT: MAYBE the NWA title is more prestigious historically but that's been poo poo longer than WWE's has, and on a deeper level, too.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jul 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CapCityGoofBall posted:

Because my post was totally serious.

Edit: No need to defend the WWE at every point man, relax. I still love you :glomp:

I err on the side of caution with pro-TNA/anti-WWE posts lately because these are strange times. TNA is actually good I don't even

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lone Rogue posted:

He traded in his cocky paranoia and good looks for humble kindless and a lazy eye.

The night that me and another PSPer (I forget who it was) were having a jokey tweet exchange similar to Michaels/Flair and I said something like "Man I hope Shawn sees these and is as amused as I am because I'm dying of laughter" and he comes back with "I see 'em!" It made my night. :3:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart blood posted:

Touché. I just wanted to believe he loves everybody now.

Something tells me he does. Even though the apology was a little disingenuous, I don't think the initial tweet really came from a place of malice or hatred.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Whst on earth :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jelq Swagger posted:

I don't understand people writing off JTG as some jobber. He isn't a bad worker at all, and is only a jobber because WWE Creative "has nothing for him".

Jelq Swagger posted:

is...a jobber

:ms:

But seriously, nobody is saying JTG is poo poo at his job and deserves to be treated like poo poo, all people are saying is JTG bitching about a bonus size for a show he wasn't even on accomplishes nothing, for him or for anyone he's supposedly speaking on behalf of.