Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I dunno poo poo about either guy, but it seems very clear to me he's encouraging people to stop messaging him about bookings and follow in Juicy's example of flying out without a booking as "earning" it? Like I dunno how else you read that. :confused:

He’s saying that instead of just pestering him to get booked to just do something. What that entails is entirely up to them. I think Joey was just feeling good that a cool dude got over in a big way and was humble about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Bloodbath posted:

What is The Collective some new faction

It’s unique shows you wouldn’t normally see, and they take place under the GCW umbrella without them having to be official GCW shows.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Akileese posted:

It's just so god drat messy. Ronnie takes the worst interpretation of Joey's message possible despite Joey's implication that getting a bunch of people saying "yeah this guy is good you should book him" probably helped more than just being in the ring crew. Then Joey snaps back with a really lovely snarky tweet and almost immediately deletes it. Just log off or take that poo poo to DMs.

But who the gently caress is megabyte Ronnie to call anyone out.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Pylons posted:

Indie wrestling fatcat Joey Janela.

Yeah notorious boot licker Joey Janella.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Basic Chunnel posted:

Joey Janela was tweeting blue lives matter poo poo when NXT on USA was just a twinkle in Trips’s eye, so yeah, he sucks the whole boot

What are you talking about? Also megabyte Ronnie is literally a troop.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

yea ok posted:

i’d just like to state that i lick the least boots of anyone.

I’ve worn boots but I gotta be honest I’ve never kisses or licked one.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Basic Chunnel posted:

Back in the beginning of BLM day he tweeted that black ppl who got shot by the police were necessarily suspect. I can’t recall precisely which murder precipitated the tweet except that the deceased was a woman.

I’m gonna also guess he probably changed his tune pretty quickly and hasn’t said anything since. Seeing as that’s usually how it works with him.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Going after satin is a full fledged face turn for me.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Yeah it bums me out that there are people out there not getting a Misawa reference. Like I understand why but still it’s Misawa.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

njsykora posted:

Personally I think if you're going to make a thing of your visible support for a charity you should at least have a quick check on whether they fundamentally oppose your stated moral beliefs but that's me.

Alternatively, who cares

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Yukaichiban posted:

Just in a mall no mask in sight, he'll fit in well with nxt if that's how him and his gf are.

https://twitter.com/AlexZayne/status/1340515022062104576?s=19

There’s no possible way She could have taken her mask off for the picture. That’s literally impossible. Also, is this actually how you spend your time? Get a hobby.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Cody likes Discovery which makes him a top heel in my book.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

This is why she’s the best wrestler in AEW.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I too like to make sure wrestlers music taste is correct. He is morally wrong. I feel comfortable in telling this person they’re a bad person because they like listening to music.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

how many skrewdriver albums do you own

Lol gently caress off

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

it's just music do you not like listening to music

I mean you seem to be more into neo nazi punk music that I am. But yeah keep determining what a black man like Kieth Lee is allowed to listen to

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

wow suddenly music can mean things and the message of the music someone listens to can reflect on the listener glad we've learned something from this exchange

Tom Macdonald does shock music about being cancelled I don’t think he’s calling for extermination of the Jews. Also I’ve never listened to him that closely, but I’m also not about to call a black man racist or whatever because of a guy he listens to at the gym.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

NienNunb posted:

Super Dragon was one of a few guys of that era who legitimately had that Bruiser Brody "he might actually murder someone in this match" energy.

Lana is cool

That’s why it was so awesome when dragon and Samoa joe finally had a match. Joe was one of those dudes who had that kind of aura too.