Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
A new thread explains why I suddenly have followers. Thanks PSP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Borh posted:

How big is Batista's dick?

This big.

Yes.

And I guess this is a thing now. https://www.ddpyoga.com

@DDPYoga started following me! I'm so special!

Edit: Also this:

@TheRealMorrison
You should know better than anyone, sometimes deserve’s got nothing to do with it. RT @JohnCena: @ZackRyder deserves that match at MSG.

moonsour fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 19, 2011

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

YOUR DADS HAIR posted:

e:f,b

ANOTHER EDIT:

They were one right after the other, so technically you're not beaten! We just posted them in real time. ;)

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

thesteelhellion posted:

Maybe he's not good enough on the mic? I really wish they'd push their smaller guys more, it might actually be good for business. Do the WCW thing, get people excited by opening with some Cruiserweights, maybe the first couple matches, then they'll be hot for the bigger guys.

I thought English isn't his first language? So I think he's a little uncomfortable talking. Not sure though.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
This is a fun derail.

@kogalgal
Shoulder. Ow. Shoulder. Ow... PORQUE???? T^T He's not. Fake note on my birthday alone.

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HERE I never look like being there. *repellant* Some rear end in a top hat in acceptable?

Hey. Hey guys, you seen the entire reason I found a pussy. I need to all that.

That's Sasuke, right???? *shoots self* *sigh* Library. And I'll just punch myself in 7 hours. Oops!

...this makes me sound like an interesting person. I like it!

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

smashpro1 posted:

Miz

It's ok, Miz. It's just a Pavlovian response. Perfectly natural. Similar to using "What?" as punctuation for others' sentences.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
"@EvanTDL: @ShawnMichaels_ @ajvsrko WOW SHAWN DONT BE LIKE THAT BRYAN DESERVED IT!"-- OMG, now this one not getting it. How do rumors start?

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Watch what you say, Beth!

Beth Phoenix posted:

Im not afraid of anyone or anything. I dont believe in Kharma. I believe in me, myself and I. #divaschampionforever

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Maybe Beth just capitalized the Kharma as a "just in case" thing she can reference back to later, with no real plan for it.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
RVD and Evan support... Ron Paul?

@findevan I'm down with RP's foreign and economic policies! RT @TherealRVD: Is our country ready for Ron Paul? I sure am.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
@EveMarieTorres
Congrats! But... Twitter courage? RT @ZackRyder: @EveMarieTorres I won the US title...can I get that date?

@EveMarieTorres
Hmm. RT @jomac006: @EveMarieTorres I think you should give @ZackRyder a date, not b/c he's the US Champ but because he's a self made man.

She hasn't said no -- That's practically a yes!

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Lone Rogue posted:

I wish wrestlers argued selling like Ron Paul argues the Federal Reserve.

"Okay so let's say you punch me, but I sell it two per cent harder than the punch deserved. Now that means you owe me two per cent on your next right hand. But this means you'll always owe me because I'm going to sell two per cent harder every time. How are you ever gonna pay that back? I'm gonna steal the show from ya! Curt Hennig is a falsified selling system that can never lead to a proper pay off!"

Otunga x10

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

TL posted:

Umm, I think someone just threw it out as a joke in another thread, unless I have no sense of reading comprehension, which is possible.

Chyna said it on Twitter.

Unless her issues extend into paranoid delusions?

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Bocc Kob posted:

Have you been reading her Twitter? :stare:

I have not. Sad to say.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

@HeathSlaterOMRB posted:

@kogalgal LOL You lived in Boone County..

On one hand YAY I GET A REPLY!

On the other hand... Slater is laughing at me. D:

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Rarity posted:

:ohdear:

:ohdear: I'm going to go hug my wigs right now, and tell them I love them.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
The saga continues!

@RealKingRegal posted:

@realMickFoley @DavidOtunga I was there if you need an eye witness account.I saw said ear in the palm of another mans hand.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Quantrill posted:

The Adventures of HBK and Stone Cold would be the number 1 hit show on the WWE Network.

I'd legit watch every week. They remind me of my grandpa and his friend David.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Veg posted:

Did your grandpa and his friend David main event Wrestlemania?

No. Grandpa's too small, and David stuck to boxing. Can't look him up because he matches a famous English boxer, though. :(

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Moose Bigelow posted:

Try this: http://boxrec.com/index.php

Nope. To the best of my knowledge he was golden gloves in either Chicago or WV. And that's not a lot to go on.

Edit: And not on the national list.

He had more important things to do, like marry women in every state!

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Tommy Dreamer gives awkward don'-know-if-its-a-compliments.

Basically he sent me a DM saying hacksaw would love my profile picture. I replied with "hoooooo" and he said he never said that.

Screencaps of him laughing at my fat jokes later, I guess!

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

apsouthern posted:

Being that the only thing I can ever think of when Duggan is mentioned nowadays is the Dildo Blender from scum.txt I'd be concerned
But because he's not following me, it looked like I was talking to myself!

Tommy Dreamer ‏@THETOMMYDREAMER
Changed my profile pic I want to feel positive & super today. What do you think?

Amanda Lawson ‏@kogalgal
@THETOMMYDREAMER makes you look like 5mins younger! Love it

DM Tommy Dreamer ‏@THETOMMYDREAMER
Thanks & Hacksaw Jim Duggan would love your profile pic

‏@kogalgal
@THETOMMYDREAMER HOOOOOOOO my feels have been burned.

13h
I didn't say that. TOUGH GUY

@kogalgal
@thetommydreamer Maybe you didn't, but I'm filing that one away in the 'good burns' folder anyway. One day there will be a context for it!

13h
& not starting a fight that's what hacksaw says

@kogalgal
I wouldn't start a fight with you, you're like a million lbs outside my weight class! ;D @thetommydreamer

13h
Ohhh poo poo she went with a weight joke. Haha

‏@kogalgal
@THETOMMYDREAMER What can I say, Its 8am and I havent slept yet. Went for the low hanging fruit (wasn't there cuz you ate it tho) k I'm done
‏@kogalgal
@thetommydreamer I kid because you can take it like a big boy! :V

13h
That's what she said. Hooooo full circle

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Bocc Kob posted:

Tough guy is a thing Hacksaw calls people.

Yeah took me a second too. But seriously, if you tell a girl Hacksaw would love their photo, what else would be implied? Unless he was trying to say "You said it, not me" :tinfoil:

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Ricardo started DMing me. :tinfoil:

I wish I were single so I could confirm the 8/10 claims for you all. But alas. :(

ohgodwhathaveidone by A Humfleet, on Flickr

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Hey now, I didn't post the rest! He's a pretty cool guy past the creepy. :)

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Wojtek posted:

On a scale of 3 to 20, how many dick pictures has he sent?

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
She's the same age as my mom. :cry:

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

incredible bear posted:

There's no real way to do that though. If you talk to a girl, you just have to assume they're recording it somehow, because they are.

Somehow I don't think he cares. He did suggest moving to sms instead though so some logic is in there!

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

So apparently Goldust will retweet anyone who happens to mention his name?

Edit: Or someone who is just using a verified check in their profile picture.

Take a picture with his book in your kitchen! That works too.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
I wanna picture him poking at Vince going, "Come oooooon. Comeon! Come on come on come on!"

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Wow, that's amazing. Though part of me hopes that's just Slater hijacking his account. :allears:

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Fortunately it's not the real Goldust! The real one would be more likely to block you.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Back to twitter, Yoshi Tatsu is using the #Japanese1MB and #NeverGiveUp hashtags, and it's the most adorable thing. :3:

Specifically it took him about 3 days to get his tout to link to his twitter, and every post he made about having not figured it out yet included #NeverGiveUp.

Yoshi is the new John Cena.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

VogeGandire posted:

I'd buy it more coming from him.

I mean look at him.

(Speaking of which, I wish he'd go back to the half-face-paint. It made him look like Baby Muta.)

I like to picture Yoshi flubbing his entire day with rugged determination.

Push a door that says "Pull"? #NeverGiveUp
Sat down and missed the chair? #NeverGiveUp
Poured milk in your cereal before noticing it's sour? #NeverGiveUp

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

achillesforever6 posted:

Ha Ricardo made a seperate account for El Local
https://twitter.com/ChimaerasRage

And Ricardo hates him more than anyone else! It's pretty great.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

VogeGandire posted:

I kinda hope they don't move El Local up to SD or Raw. He'd make a cool "final boss" for SMS.

But he already lost to Sin Cara!

I would be ok with him being the new "mystery opponent" for the rest of time. He never has a plot or story, just appears whenever Teddy Long creates a tag match.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
When I heard the name, I thought it was gonna actually be a really bad name for "lucha dressed like local sports team" no matter what city.

I was disappointed, and then excited again to see who it actually was. :3

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

But Rollins is a poo poo promo and it's up to him to become a better promo to prove Jericho wrong. If Jericho was blasting Ambrose mic skills it would be a different story.

gently caress this concept of not critiquing a guy because it might make him look bad or hurt his feelings. If he was a good promo, Jericho wouldn't have a point.

It's one thing to tell someone how to improve. It's another to tell someone they're poo poo in front of fans who may change their mind about spending money because of it.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
If anyone wants to be Mr. Regal's hero, on Twitter he said he's looking for his September 1996 match against Shinya Hashimoto in NJPW. NOT the 1995 one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Writer Cath posted:

Here's Wade Barrett with some bears.

Del Rio and Rollins have also taken bear pictures. I'm picturing them all lining up and taking each others photos now.