Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

frankenfreak posted:

@Lagana certainly would qualify for such a category, wouldn't he?

Do not follow him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

triplexpac posted:

Yeah I got really sick of him and his podcast.

I listened to one podcast where apparently Dutch Mantell came up with the SCSA gimmick. Everyone in wrestling is responsible for Stone Cold except for Stone Cold.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

What a troll. Look at this expert troll.

I'm the guy who gets people tons (tens) of followers. Just ask Rarity, Moose Bigelow, KildarX and countless others.

Does Hulkafatt I mean Hulkamatt count as a ton of follower?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

I created the tWo and I'm not even on the list? gently caress each and every one of you.

We're all full but I can see about getting you a spot on the #tWo B team.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

manflurry how did you get suspended from twitter and stealth probated here?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I apologize to all of the PSPeeps following me on twitter. I had no idea that bot was an actual thing.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Hulkamatt is a GREAT MAN

Rousimar Pauladeen fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Sep 3, 2011

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Top Bunk Wanter posted:

It's still an awful circlejerk thread.

Thanks for your opinion now shut the gently caress up and get the gently caress out.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Oatgan posted:

I think Maria also was fired/quit because WWE refused to allow her to release an album on her own time, and if not then it was a major factor in her dissatisfaction with the company.

They wanted a % of the profits even though they didn't want to promote it and did not have anything to do with the album

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

She also had a brilliant idea of marketing the divas to little girls for things like WWE Bratz dolls. They told her something like girls don't buy WWE stuff, ignoring that the reason they don't is they aren't marketing to them.

Maria: Smarter than all the Ivy League marketers working for Vince.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Living Vicariously posted:

Stories like this are what make me give credence to the rumors that the Vince/Savage heat come from Savage getting the Slim Jim deal on his own.

It also solidifies my view that we've gone from the attraction being the wrestlers to the attraction being the promotion.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

RealLinda2012 Linda McMahon
Vince likes to slather me in @JRsBBQ sauce and have his way with me. Right before he finishes he screams "WHATAMANEUVER"

johnny blast
@RealLinda2012 Oh holy poo poo that is THE, THE! funniest poo poo i've heard this year!!!

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Matlock posted:

I'm on Chrome 15.0.874.15 and everything works pretty well.

Why is mine still stuck on 14.0.83.163?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Minidust posted:

Huh, I didn't realize Matt Hardy had entered WWE's rehab program:

Never thought MATT would be the Hardy to get there first :psyduck:
Matt Hardy misheard them and is gonna be upset about not getting a free ham.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

How do we know that's the real Kevin Von Erich? I'll wait for some of his family members to confirm.

:drat:

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Sir Lemming posted:

Yeah, I have no idea what that part means but I loved the idea of people asking that question.

LV'ing LAF = Leaving Lafayette, LA.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

VanSandman posted:

What would happen if they did form a union?

Vince fires them all and NLRB steps in.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Sionistic posted:

Does that mean that he pretended something fake was real so much that it became real?

Hogan is a wizard. It all makes sense.

Hogan is a dick wizard.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Borh posted:

That's actually one I hadn't thought of. Neutralize twitter as a form of communication that is taken seriously as a way for employees to express their true feelings and/or drunken ramblings, so the next time it happens it won't have as much of an impact.

But yeah, most likely this.

By making their stars tweet it has also minimized their impact as stars.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Were you seriously the one that bought SDR shoes

"Sara wear these once and then send them to me."

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Hogan is the type where he can say what he wants, guys like Angle and Hardy can say what they want, but some short non-star like Aries would get poo poo on for slagging the company.

And if he ever became a star anywhere else Hogan would stampeded to the closest camera to cut a promo saying how he taught this kid everything he knows jack.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

TL posted:

Isn't Bryan Alvarez a wrestler, though?

In the same sense that he is a mexican

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Lone Rogue posted:

Kelly Kelly's job was never in jeopardy.

I misread that as Kevin Kelly and the visual was not undisturbing.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Lone Rogue posted:

Twitter is claiming Rosa Mendes.

I think this is very sexist of PSP. Rosa used her oral skills meaning she cut a promo on why she should keep her job.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Mystery Opponent posted:

How does one hypothetically suck a dick

Schrodinger's dick

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Timby posted:

Reminds me of one of my favorite off-color jokes.

:v: I ever tell you about the worst blowjob I ever had?
:confused: ... no?
:v: It was fuckin' great!

Hulkamatt told me about his first blowjob once. The guy came in his mouth and everything.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

"Me and my boy sit up and cuss" is like some kind of beautiful redneck dream - a father and son bonding by just sitting around saying swear words and laughing.

"Heard you saying some swears dad. Mind if I join in? Crap, boobs, crap."

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Timby posted:

If there's one thing that Foley has never been good at, it's taking criticism. The Hardcore Diaries and Countdown to Lockdown are basically him screaming, "I'M RELEVANT! STILL RELEVANT! LOOK AT ME, I'M RELEVANT! I CAN GIVE YOU STARS! *hits self with frying pan* LOOK! LOOOOOOOK!"

"No really the divas all loved me and listened to me prattle on about some stupid loving sandwich story for hours!"

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

KungFu Grip posted:

Twitter lied to me about Moose Bigelow's profile not existing. :mad: buggy loving site.

I'm tweeting FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

No idea why I found this so hilarious

CM Punk @CMPunk
“@MarysEzgiBrooks: @CMPunk Some people respond to you is. They are very lucky. I wish I had the lucky :(” YOU GOT THE LUCKY!!!

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

So....Ryback then?

They are naming him after a variety of cracker?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Golden Bee posted:

Actually, he stomped on the remote six times.

Shawn did not order the pay per view. He's sorry. He loves youtube.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Oatgan posted:

Personally I picture him getting so frustrated he just stands up and superkicks the screen off of his desk

Do you think he ever quits the internet claiming he lost his file?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

smashpro1 posted:

Actually, he'd probably be kicking his phone.

Probably lost his dial.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Is he saying he's going to do a Christmas song with Lil Wayne because that's loving awesome.

Christmas Tree of Woe

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Lone Rogue posted:

Does hell wrestling invade heaven wrestling like the nWo?

Yes and that's why we have Thunder.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

T3hRen3gade posted:

One of the THQ devs apparently thinks so.

:spergin:

It is highly frowned upon to post your own tweets in this thread.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Lone Rogue posted:

Someone play the storyline and review it.

If nobody does by the weekend, I might convince my friend to bring his 360 so I can play it.

I have to see how bad it is.

It will never outshine the Dolph Ziggler Detective Agency

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Raeg posted:

I hope he posts it every year for the rest of his career.

So two more years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

So, so many fake it, though.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts got something out of it. :colbert:

$3000 a pop brother