Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

sexy_trash posted:

I just love the sight and idea of the WWE Championship going through the X-Ray machine in it's own little container there!

I love that Punk wasn't arrested for taking a picture of a security checkpoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

The_Rob posted:

Colt can play serious face just fine. His feud with Homicide was totally serious, and a pretty drat good feud as well.

Recent events probably mean Colt can't be in a feud where bleach is drank.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Unknownone posted:

If I didn't like Wade Barrett enough already, that's a quote from Bottom, the quintessential British toilet humour TV show.

I believe they call it the 'loo.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Suben posted:

Moose was right all along!

Don't hurt your ankles jumping on the bandwagon cause it's all full.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Quarex posted:

It certainly seems suspicious, and that was probably what he meant, but he said "understood English well enough," and considering I have had problems with boring white people understanding what I say at Starbucks, I actually read it as "these stupid kids today" initially as well.

Though the idea that someone hearing Jim Ross talk for the first time would be 100% likely to understand him is probably the missing link here. The first time you hear someone speak perfect English with a new accent, you might be confused enough to need them to repeat it. Might!

I would like to go to this mystery starbucks Jim Ross does where it is staffed by people who aren't native English speakers.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

maniacripper posted:

Come to Miami sometime.

Two years in that shithole was enough.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

That would be a hilarious angle if all the other WWE faces couldn't tell Big E and Zeke apart so they beat Zeke up every week.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

I always hated JR.

:respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Quasipox posted:

Fun little exchange I just caught while checking my feed:

That's a bad tweet but Jim'll fix it.