Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Let us know if anyone bites.

Steen did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

MrBling posted:

Thanks to the power of the wrestlehut list I've found out that a couple of the people on it are football (soccer) fans.

thank you wrestlehut illuminati.

shh! I am just admiring Gary Neville's faux-tache

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

THETOMMYDREAMER posted:

Living a childhood dream today in the Bronx at the car show. Holy my butt barely fit in the Batmobile lockerz.com/s/139999664

RealKingRegal posted:

You should try that product you're hawking.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

At least on Twitter I can curse and make an rear end out of myself.

I don't need twitter for that, I do it in all mediums

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

MVP is currently trying to get himself and CM Punk a Nando's Black Card which may or may not exist. I'm now having a craving for their spicy chicken

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Golden Bee posted:

Barrett's bare knuckle thing is, unfortunately, kayfabe. He used to play Rugby. SOURCE: William Regal, offhanded remark during other interview.

and as someone who has a brother who plays rugby, yeah, thats bare kuckle fighting every saturday

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

smashpro1 posted:

These are not sports, and the participants are not athletes. :colbert:

but they will beat the gently caress out of each other if the need arises. it will just look a bit crap

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Stop it Moose!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I may have pissed someone off, at least I think I did... :stare:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

someone actually answered this?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

BizarroAzrael posted:

Just to put this out there to any Brits who know who I'm talking about, does anyone suppose Wade Barrett's persona, on Twitter at least, is at all inspired by Joey Barton?

kinda, but I think it's certainly a bit more high brow than anything Barton could come up with. Plus, I doubt that Wade is going to stub a cigar out in Hornswoggle's eye anytime soon.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

coconono posted:

huh, both Kevin Steen and Davey Richards are blocking me.

did you ask them what their fingers smell like?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Red is Dead posted:

Request change of pandagorks twitter handle to flanmurray.

I'll consider it, and by that I mean I'll do it when I get home!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Red is Dead posted:

There isnt a way to individuall "5" a post, is there?

oh. @mikey_bt - i will tweet about something more profound and consequential one of these days.

it's now done. @flanfknmurray is now me. I even occasionally tweet wrestling

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

apsouthern posted:

I'll have a look at updating the OP later, but for now...

This is the best thing. It's going into the charts as well, the WWE can't buy this sort of publicity

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

sunsweet posted:

And yet you have the time and ability to complain about that lovely wrestling song on the internet. I'm sorry we're advocating having a bit of fun despite the current situation.

The fact it's got so high, and I think it will crack the top 30, is a drat near miracle. The WWE's viewership over here isn't all that high - the average viewing figures for both Raw and Smackdown over here is 125,000. That Fandago's theme has sold enough (as of midnight Thursday into Friday) to even get into the chart is, as I said, a damned miracle

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

my god, it's beautiful

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Thauros posted:

Obviously the time slot is horrible for you guys, but I'm still surprised the ratings are so low. As an American judging solely by the Internet it almost seems like wrestling's more popular over there than it is here judging by the high percentages of British fans you see here and elsewhere online.

the 125k for Raw is for the first showing, the replay on Thursday hovers around the 60-70k mark. The first run Smackdown gets around, if not higher, figures than Raw. But bear in mind, the channels that WWE is shown over here have awful reach, between 1.5 million and 400 thousand, so the figures as a percentage of reach are awesome. They really need to somehow get a free-to-air deal, but that's never going to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Little Mac posted:

I think some PSPer just blocked me on Twitter! This is an outrage. You'll hear from my lawyer.

I want to block half of the PSPers that follow me on Twitter, but they're so damned adorable. Except Manflurry, he's a real dick