Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

A ton of effort went into this thread - thanks for putting this all together!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Finally made a twitter @project_halaxy. I would love to be added to the list. Also, could we have a category for non-PSP wrestling accounts people like like WWE_Creative?

If this happens then I also submit @BobbyHeenanSaid - it's just a fan that tweets random Bobby Heenan quotes and it's awesome.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

@Lagana certainly would qualify for such a category, wouldn't he?

Alot of PSP people have been unfollowing him lately because of his insufferable self promotion and bad jokes so follow at your own risk, haha.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Aug 30, 2011

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Finally made a twitter @project_halaxy. I would love to be added to the list. Also, could we have a category for non-PSP wrestling accounts people like like WWE_Creative?

You need to start following people so they'll follow you back or you're just talking to yourself unless you mention specific people in your tweets, haha. I told people your account was a project to end epilepsy in dogs so I hope that helps.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program of terrible wrestler tweets about politics and Matt Hardy being born again for the 205th time.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

OATGAN! I have been demanding you join our ranks for at least a week! Accept my friend request and join the Twitter World Order!

How did you manage to get your twitter account hosed?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

:lol:

The revolution has begun

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Aug 31, 2011

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Ziggler is 'injured':

quote:

May call in sick this weekend, my neck is killing me from last night..... #andsoismyback ;)

Getting neck examined/worked on today...... Keep your fingers crossed #andyourlips ;)

Although I don't think he means by a doctor! He's also using this as his twitter picture:

MVP somewhat comments on Matt Hardy:

quote:

MVP
Didn't see "it" but it's done & dealt with. He's in a bad place & needs help. Nothing more on that.

Kurt Angle endorses something but I can't help but feel there is a subtle bias:

quote:

I Lost 33 lbs on Kurtanglefoods.com UltraFiberDX and Anglefoods Meals. Gain Muscle, lose fat Fast. 33lbs in 4 months. I didn't even try!!!

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Aug 31, 2011

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hulkamatt stealth probated your twitter too! There's no limit to the reaches of this conspiracy.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It looks like the #freemanflurry campaign is a total success. Strenuous Manflurry's account has been re-instated and the injustice has been corrected.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The alliance to end Manflurrymania has gotten so strong as of late!

The powers that be at twitter didn't stand a chance.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Sep 3, 2011

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wrestlers have been saying pretty boring stuff lately and the only laughable stuff being said gets posted in the Matt Hardy thread.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mad Reverend Rad posted:

Riley botched at Twitter. Splendid.

See - it doesn't matter if there is discussion about wrestler tweets because people won't read it anyway.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Jesus christ

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

apsouthern posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and point out that, while I think there is a level of desperately clamouring for attention and approval from DM Punk, as far as the "creepiness" goes he does buy a lot of gifts for male wrestlers as well.

Of course, that could just mean he alternates sitting in his room, crying and masturbating to Sara Del Rey with sitting in his room, crying and masturbating to Gregory Iron. But in the interest of fairness I feel I should bring that up.

Also, Chrome sucks balls

Pretty much sums it up.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Somehow this poo poo just managed to get even more creepy.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DannoMack posted:

DM Punk owns, y'all are haters.

Looks like someone got his amazon wish list filled.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

smashpro1 posted:

quote:

Hulk Hogan posted:
Who is Bruce Campbell?

quote:

Bruce Campbell posted:
He's just covering. We are INTIMATE.

This is amazing.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Zaqtaro posted:

I'll be surprised if Jacque'll still have a job tonight, he went nuts on Pearce like an idiot.

So this wasn't him just joking around?

That makes it even funnier.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

quote:

it's that time, right about that time, for the bi-annual oklahoma city jim ross pwnage festival

Shaman tweeted this as Jim Ross was getting fired yet again and it still makes me laugh.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mega GIRL posted:

girl? i think it's....

:crossarms:

Yeah I don't think Ziggler looked too closely at that picture before responding.

Also the use of the name Sean.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

If you join the #tWo you'll be much happier. Al Snow is a funny feed if you like dirty jokes, CM Punk is the lovable douchebag.

Remember though that on twitter you only get 140 characters.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Edit: What is there to say at this point that hasn't already been said?

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Oct 27, 2011

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

Those shoes are goddamn ugly as gently caress.

Apparently they're like $230 too.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

smashpro1 posted:

The only item you need to kill a chicken is a knife.

Pretty sure you could do it with those $230 Legion Of Doom wrestlelady shoes as well.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DMPunk posted:

I also love how @mister_carlisle protects his tweets for the sole purpose of being able to make fun of me without me seeing his tweets. Thats very adult of him.

I protected my tweets because you were namedropping me in a billion conversations that I had no part in nor did I care to be mentioned in. I got tired of seeing my name in your retarded tweets directed at me that I never answered. Right now you're spazzing out because someone tweeted something to me that mentioned you and you don't even know what my response was. Yet here we are.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Oct 27, 2011

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DMPunk posted:

I only name drop you when you talked about me. I am not allowed to reply? And if that WAS true, why do you constantly keep talking about me now? If you didn't want me involved, you sure have an odd way of showing it. But, I don't want to turn this thread into poo poo any further. I don't hate you guys or anything. You're allowed to have your opinions, good or bad.

People constantly tweet to me about the creepy/weird things you buy for people. I can't help that. Sometimes it's really crazy poo poo like a 230 dollar pair of shoes. I don't necessarily think you are a bad dude I just hope we don't see you on the news someday for something unfortunate.

That being said it's not even amusing to joke about this stuff anymore so lets just drop it and get back to what stupid wrestlers tweet.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hiram posted:

loving hilarious

Sean Waltman is optimistic about Morrison's time in WWE:

quote:

@TheRealXPac Sean Waltman
Eventually they will take Morrison out of the dog house. He brought it on himself with the way he treated Trish Stratus at WM.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

quote:

@IAmJericho Chris Jericho
Just got grilled by TMZ about my appearance on the Nickelodeon game Figure It Out from 10 years ago. Riveting stuff... #whogivesashit

Looked for this on youtube but couldn't find it.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

coconono posted:

Austin Aries is defending TNA on twitter. Wait. what?

http://twitter.com/#!/austinaries

He's so angry at ~SMARKS~!!!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

He stunners everyone on twitter and calls for Death To America? #heelturn.

Don't trust anybody

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

This is apparently pretty old, but someone brought it up to my attention. Wade Barrett has a scar under his right arm. Ever wonder how he got that scar?

I wish that they would have let Barrett keep part of the Bareknuckle fighter in his gimmick. Same with Tarver's "1.8" gimmick. In both cases, Big Show vetoed those parts of their gimmick so as not to infringe on his "Knockout Punch"

They mention that he is a former bare knuckle boxer during almost all of his matches and he always does the sequence of punches one after another while they talk about it. I have a hard time believing Big Show vetoed something they talk about that regularly. I think I remember them bringing it up even during his most recent match.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

Tarver used the 1.8 gimmick for a couple weeks until someone realized that he was using a Knockout Punch and then made him quit. After that he floundered until the Nexus started. That much was in the dirt sheets, and in Tarver's drunken twitter rants or something another.

I don't think they'll let Barrett just do a straight punch as a finisher or signature for the same reason they made Eve quit using the Armbar. Another, bigger star is using it.

He already has a finisher and he's finding new ways to toss people onto his shoulders - so I don't see him needing some knock out punch finisher anyway. My point was that they're not at all burying the whole bareknuckle boxer thing and they bring it up regularly. You said you had wished they didn't do away with that part of his gimmick and I was just saying that they haven't.

His finisher was never a knockout punch as far as I can recall.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

drat you Cena always holding down the comedy wrestlers from the top spots

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wasn't he in 'The Wrestler' battling a character that was just like he is now? So many layers of sad to old broke and broken wrestlers.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Lone Rogue posted:

At this point, if he loves his weed so much, go get paid elsewhere.

It sure worked out for Carlito his career has never been more profitable

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Lone Rogue posted:

From what his dad claimed, Carlito's real problem was perscription painkillers.

Allegedly from the daily wear and tear of using the same finisher that Primo now uses, right?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

You sure showed everyone

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'd rather live my life by Vader Time. That way I always know what time it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sometimes the most obvious answer is still the funniest.