Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guzim
Nov 10, 2007

Take me away from this big bad world and agree to marry me. So we can start over again.

Medusula posted:

The bella twins have gone a bit nuts over a wwe.com article, CM Punk, never one to let a fire like this go un-stoked has just joined in. Props for the passive aggressive way he called the bellas stupid.

CMPunk
Looks like @NatbyNature and @TheBethPhoenix are also #pinupsmart
27 minutes ago

So wait. The divas are mad about an in house article on wwe.com that is potentially designed to garner them attention/TV time? Awesome.
28 minutes ago

The Bella Twins posted:

Why were divas such as Mickey James, Melina and Gail Kim released. Why aren't wrestlers like Sara Del Ray hired? All amazing!.......

But they just want Sara Del Rey in the WWE!

Guzim fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Sep 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guzim
Nov 10, 2007

Take me away from this big bad world and agree to marry me. So we can start over again.

Writer Cath posted:

I know Tout peaked on those couple of nights when 3MB posted their videos of them being idiots about town. Those were amazingly fun.

We all know Tout peaked when Save Russian Jews made this.

http://www.tout.com/m/fbxwjz

Guzim
Nov 10, 2007

The Big Guy is tweeting again.

Guzim
Nov 10, 2007

Squall posted:

HHH is good at exposing people.

e: Wrong thread but still

Remember the time on Twitter when Triple H followed a Twitter dedicated to asses? That was hilarious.

Guzim
Nov 10, 2007

Kifisonfire posted:

i hope he goes over tonight with a small package

But Bryan is Mr. Small Package!