Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

I haven't really paid attention to twitter lately before this thread came up, so I didn't know it's become so bad.

He's got at least two accounts and they tweet the same things, then he retweets the other tweets. It's worse when it's a joke he makes on one and then retweets it with the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

She was being a pain on an EU tour, partying too hard, getting late to the shuttles and all kinds of stuff. Same thing Serena Deeb was fired for.

I heard Serena was released more for not keeping up the Straight Edge gimmick outside of the shows.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lloyd Boner posted:

Yeah, I think that they're indeed building to a Regal/Ambrose match down in FCW.

They just had the match recently.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

I uh. What the gently caress?

It's a parody account. The face paint thing is just him being more serious when its on.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Tommy Dreamer admitted he likes XMen on twitter. What a NERD !!!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Looked for this on youtube but couldn't find it.

The questioning or the show?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Out of mocking a person with bad spelling on twitter and then boredom, CM Punk and Curt Hawkins got the word "yeasterday" to trend on twitter.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Dusty doesnt know how to reply back to people it seems so he's just typing his response normally, making look like a crazy homeless guy on twitter.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Aww did you get tired of twitter Moose?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Huh? Did I miss something?

Twitter lied to me about Moose Bigelow's profile not existing. :mad: buggy loving site.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
He just likes Common Trends.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

coconono posted:

All I got was ....Loading.

Even it was too creeped out by your tweets.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

smashpro1 posted:

He said this last year too didn't he?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Bocc Kob posted:

She speaks English, Spanish, and one or two other things. Wikipedia says French and German.

Who says she remembers how to now? Also people treat Twitter like a chat client and doing it like that makes its so you dont use up the 140 character limit as quickly as normal.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

The news of Sheik not actually tweeting has been out for so long and it surprises me when people don't know about it.

I like to think he says some of this stuff because they tell him whats up and then they just transcribe it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

Oh God that action figures pic someone tweeted at Ryder has me in stitches.

What kills me is the Great Khali figure photobombing.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Glitterbomber posted:

Oh my god I had no idea Ricky had a twitter, please tell me it's all in character as ADR's simpering attendant.

No, it's mostly 4chan and Reddit poo poo.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oldpainless posted:

Seems pretty hypocritical of Punk to look down on anyone when he does poo poo like this on national TV:!!!!!!

Sorry pal that was a PPV and no one watched that.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

maniacripper posted:

Since it would be Daniel Bryan's kayfabe child the hand would just do 18 second jobs to the entire roster.

Wow and here I thought most of the roster would have had better endurance than that.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Yeah if I learned anything about and from Punk, its that he is very abrasive and opinionated. He takes no bullshit and doesn't give much back unless its heavy sarcasm. Also not a day person or a real good people person.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Yup.

*is a professional wrestler on tv every week*

But don't dare bother him if you see him!

How dare he get mad at the same asses that wait at airports for the wrestlers to arrive just to bother other and him for autographs that they turn around and sell on ebay. This stuff happens while he's checking his bags or taking a piss or at weddings and birthday parties.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DMPunk posted:

Well, SDR is a Queen of Wrestling and is in Tampa....

It's not a wrestling tweet.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Too bad Lord Hentai came back to WWE soon after.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Guys I'm pretty sure Lita is taller than most Luchadors.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Stone Cold Steve Austin and Tommy Dreamer are in the same league of wrestling superstars that got the poo poo knocked out of them during a match.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TL posted:

Didn't Sid poo poo himself at WrestleMania 13?

Yeah, but he apparently did that himself while Austin got the poo poo squeezed out of him from the Banzai Drop.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
In the past everyone gets payed more for Wrestlemania, if they weren't booked or not. Also there was no dark match battle royal, its was that one Tag Team match.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Really the only mark here is Nash.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lone Rogue posted:

The last two people I've criticized were the Aurora killer and Nancy Grace.

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE I GUESS.

Well white people do stink.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Perigryn posted:

Punk was apparently asked which indy wrestler he'd like in WWE and he replied "Samoa Joe". When reminded he works for TNA, Punk responded: "Yeah, you said indy, right?"

So of course someone had to defend the honor of Dixie's company as usual

Yes, Kurt. You made the decision to go there after you got released due to them being concerned about your health.

When did Punk say this?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRayPer posted:

Well we know that LA does not have the most respectful fans in wrestling! I don't even understand the author thing... or any of this, people chant that all the time.

The match was pretty loving boring too. The crowd actually booed after the 10th time the Kimura was locked on half way into the match, and when HHH kicked out of the F5.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Atticus Finch posted:

That can't be true. Right?

Well that move was a huge botch as Cena overshot and landed on Rock's neck and back with his rear end which then drove Rock head first into the mat.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

A loving LMFAO gimmick. Jesus.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Last I heard both Bubba and Dvon are very bitter towards WWE so I dont see them showing up anytime soon.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Thauros posted:

I really should start tracking down NXT, from the reviews I've read it features more guys I'd want to see than Raw, and it's not going to suffer from being overly long.

Unless you are there live :v:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Does no one go in the NXT & Superstars thread? Someone regularly posts them Right here!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

Why is there a text symbol that looks like dookie

"Lose my poo poo" but she's trying to be cute.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sweeney Tom posted:

I think she was even with Punk at one point.

Don't forget Ball Mahoney and Mike Knox!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sexy_trash posted:

I actually specified that i do NOT think she's a whore. None of the posts state that. Way to over sensationalize everything!

The contract and memo is mine! the drugs found in the exact same box are not! Clearly I'm being framed here, officer!!

Well the drugs and stuff apparently weren't as he was rooming with two or three other DSW trainees, two of which were suspended for Wellness before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Oh God What posted:

What's the dog equivalent of 'I'm sorry, I love you'?

jesus loving chirst i laughed too hard