Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

HEELZiggler Dolph Ziggler posted:

#missionarymike @mikethemiz is a 1 basic move kind of guy......and that 1 move sure as hell aint a headlock takeover!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

coconono posted:

Look at how quickly the shine falls off people that leave WWE:
-Matt Hardy, completely gone.
-Hulk Hogan, doing rent-a-center commercials and scamming people.
-Flair, scamming people.
-Angle, selling food and trying to convince people he's olympic material.
-Mickie James, had to have donations to buy studio time for next album.

I was just thinking about this recently. Not being listed as WWE Superstar Mickie James and instead Former WWE Diva and Current TNA Knockout Mickie James just cheapens everything about you.

There is something so low rent and crappy about being in TNA or whatever it's called now. It's like all they want to be is like WWE (instead of indies and ROH wanting to be about a wrestling product) but they fail so miserably to have any pop culture relevance. No matter what you do in TNA, unless you're AJ Styles, you're business card reads FORMER WWE SUPERSTAR.

Hey, what's Eric Escobar doing now? He was on the bragging rights smackdown team for a week once.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Lone Rogue posted:

The best guys in TNA are almost always the guys who either still have something to prove in the business and got released by WWE before they could do it or the guys who never worked in WWE and have proved themselves as viable commodities in TNA.

TNA has no idea how to do anything right. I went to their website and store for literally the first time ever, and I was amazed how half assed and crappy everything was.

They have nobody there with a vision. You really, REALLY think Vince Russo would learn from trial and error. Or that Bischoff learned something working in WWE. Or Hulk remembered all the stuff he taught Vince in the 80s.

Instead, we have Ric Flair vs. Sting (20 removed from their big angle) and Hogan vs. Sting (15 years past it's shelf life).

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@steveaustinBSR Steve Austin posted:

@CMPunk never forget Punk...on my worst day, and your best day...SCSA would crumble the very foundation of the SES...with all due respect...

I literally marked out at this tweet.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@BretHart posted:

I just talked to Dynamite Kid via Skype for half an hour & reminisced from Dirty Dick Murdoch 2 Rollerball Rocco

minutes later...

@CMPunk posted:

@BretHart: I just talked to Dynamite Kid via Skype for half an hour & reminisced from Dirty Dick Murdoch 2 Rollerball Rocco” Best tweet.

It's great to know that Bret is in a great place in his life, and the Best Wrestler(s) in the World all respect him.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

CM Punk posted:

@WWEAJLee hey guuuurl.

ohhhhhhhhh no! don't do it punk, that shits cray!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

DMPunk posted:

She replied!

:glomp:

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Glitterbomber posted:

CM Punk has survived John Cena, he's overcome Johnny Ace's schemes, he's endured the psychological warfare of Chris Jericho, but now at No Way Out he'll face his greatest challenge...trying to keep AJ from going full crazy.

i want them to hook up one week, then the next week AJ is wearing a shirt with a picture of her and CM Punk on it and gives Punk the exact same shirt to wear as well. then they can get in a fight because he doesn't want to wear it... but then he totally ends up wearing it because he's a sucker for crazy hot craziness

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
Punk just tweeted:

@CMPunk" posted:

Uh. I haven't tweeted in three days geniuses. Let alone deleted tweets. What are you crazies talking about?

I'm fairly certain those screen grabs are fake personally. Fake dirt sheet poo poo.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This makes me feel better :3:

why isn't this person following punk? the screen grabs show that he isn't.

so the person randomly went onto his physical twitter website and saw these in that short window they were posted?

it's a cut and paste hatchet job.
it also has some weird rear end grammar that punk would have no part in.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

HulkaMatt posted:

source: triple h

Actually, Triple H claimed he was gay AND he lacked the ability to properly define his upper body muscles, mainly his pectorals and triceps...and that he was a mega homo.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
All dirtsheets do now is go to wrestler's twitters and look at replies to follower's questions to see if they "shoot" or "rip somebody". Then suckers like me click on the lords of pain link and realize the whole story was just a two word tweet response.

Dirt sheets are so lazy...we should start one!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
:allears:

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@CMPunk" posted:

PULL THE STRINGS! PULL THE STRINGS!!!!

Is this referencing that ROH promo someone posted a couple days back?

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@IamJericho posted:

Funny how @realkevinnash says wrestling “died” when Benoit and Guerrero were champs-Yet the worst year for WWE biz was 95 when he was on top

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@IamJericho posted:

:iceburn:

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
WOOO!
THE BAND IS BACK TOGETHER, BOYS!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@BretHart posted:

@CMPunk Much respect to you
:hfive:

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Thunder Hammerfist posted:

WWE's pop culture references are getting timelier and timelier, especially with the quick turnaround on last night's Eastwood joke.

I got so excited for that. That was such a great little moment.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
and to think of all the semi positive things we were saying about New Jack over in the Carnies and Scumbags thread. We'll, I retract all positive statements I made about New Jack until further notice

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

He's still bitter about WWE.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. No he's not!

Spoiler alert, that's about half of things he says in the Art of Wrestling...(I seriously love the Art of Wrestling podcasts to death, but he brings up his stint there and getting released way wayyy too much).

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

RacistGuidingLight posted:

What the hell is this post?

I'm agreeing with the gentleman that Colt is still bitter towards the WWE.
And quite frequently on his podcast, he brings this up and or displays said bitterness towards the WWE.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
It was a pretty bad pun. But needless to say, she has dated a hell of a lot of the roster.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Test is the most publicized relationship she's had. Most recently, she was dating Justin Gabriel dating slow moving defenceman and current Anaheim Duck Sheldon Souray.

According to wikipedia she has been "romantically linked" to Batista as well. Randy Orton said in a radio interview a year or two ago that she had been with a few guys in the locker room, then shortly after went to twiitter and apologized to her for his comments.

I'm not saying she's Sunny, or anything like that at all. I've just gathered from interviews that she's dated several wrestlers.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Atticus Finch posted:

Who gives a poo poo who she's been with

Apparently Colt Cabana according to his tweet up there!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Four wrestlers and a duck.

not to be confused with a MIGHTY DUCK!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Karmine posted:

OH MY GOD SHE DATED PEOPLE SHE WORKS WITH WHAT A WHORE.

I actually specified that i do NOT think she's a whore. None of the posts state that. Way to over sensationalize everything!

Oatgan posted:

On April 7, 2008, a child in Locust Grove, Georgia discovered a stash of steroids, testosterone, human growth hormones, receipts for travel and science lab information hidden in the attic of his family's home which Hettinga used to occupy with another wrestler. Also found was a contract from the WWE, and a memorandum to WWE wrestlers in 2004 about their new dress code policy. Hettinga has given a statement to the police to the effect that the items were not his.[33]

The contract and memo is mine! the drugs found in the exact same box are not! Clearly I'm being framed here, officer!!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

KungFu Grip posted:

Well the drugs and stuff apparently weren't as he was rooming with two or three other DSW trainees, two of which were suspended for Wellness before.

Well then that makes a lot more sense. When I read that, I was like "How many WWE wrestlers have lived in this random house?!"

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
Wrestlers used to keep contracts and drugs and guns and what not in their fanny packs. As soon as they go out of style and wrestlers stop wearing em, they all start getting arrested. Jeez!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@CMPunk posted:

Protecting the skies.

I just love the sight and idea of the WWE Championship going through the X-Ray machine in it's own little container there!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Frot Lesnar posted:

I love that Punk wasn't arrested for taking a picture of a security checkpoint.

I bet that's because he had just finished having to take a photo of the husky gentleman posing with the belt.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

njsykora posted:

:drat:

Also I agree that sweatpants own, but who the hell needs more than 2 pairs?

Sweat pants get stinky fast!
A second pair is perfectly acceptable!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@WWEAJLee posted:

Trying something a little different with my makeup. It might be a bit much.

She has been hilarious on Twitter the past little while. Actually, she's been funny or ever, but this made LOL this morning.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Gonzo McFee posted:

Oh dear. That's pretty terrible.

"i eat pussy and pizza"

That right there, is the face of a pussy and pizza eating machine that just wont stop until he marries Kaitlyn!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@VinceMcMahon posted:

Because of the risk of injury, I will be crossing my fingers until #ExtremeRules is over on Sunday

Man, I can only imagine how stressed he could be Sunday. The whole roster is taped together right now as is!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

'watch out for the mexicool run in'

Triple H is fairly hilarious on twitter, just gotta say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
Chris Jericho also got to have some alone time with the Stanley Cup. He wrote about it in his book. Sometime in the early 2000's, the Stanley Cup keeper guy recognized him and or knew that his dad played for the Rangers so he gave him something like 10 minutes alone with the cup in some backroom it was being stored in. Jericho said it was pretty amazing.

But you are all correct on the whole 'fans lifting the cup above their heads' rule. My friend went to Troy Brouwer's party when he had his day with the cup here in Vancouver in 2010 and he was able to drink out of it and touch it and be photographed with it, but not at all allowed to lift it up. I presume Punk was an exception due to him being Chicago Made and the best in the world.