Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Karmine posted:

Woah the girl with the gimmick of "bad singer" put out a bad album?

The mind baffles.

The WWE released WWE Originals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Lone Goat posted:

He did that exact same gimmick when he was on Colt Cabana's podcast.

Dude rabidly hates smarks. There's a million stories of people approaching him after shows and telling him, "Hey, great match," only to have him snap back, "How the gently caress would you know, you don't know the loving business," and then chew them out.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Mystery Opponent posted:

oh boy I can't wait to see the daily hijinks of Dusty Rhodes, like him burning a cross on some black dude's lawn and

I still don't know how they got him in the same room as the menorah during Smackdown.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

Primo has the worst luck in family members/tag team partners.

Probably (please be) kayfabe.

Didn't the WWE just have a meeting on approved uses of twitter, or whatever? I assume one of the points stressed was that dudes without managements okay should probably stuck to using their official twitters for kayfabe purposes.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

DMPunk posted:

I know I will get poo poo for this, but I don't care. This tweet made my day/week/year/life.

Sweet what did you buy her

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Jack Krauser posted:

Are we all pretending Sugar Dunkerton is a good name in the first place?

Are you perhaps insinuating that it is a poor name for a grown man who pretends to fight other man in the guise of a pretend basketball player, all while in the context of a comic book/lucha themed professional fighting league?

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Frot Lesnar posted:

Y2Cheap
Chris Jerich-jerk (DDP)

Hollywood SCUM Hogan

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008
Problem is Punk's an rear end in a top hat and doesn't give a gently caress about politeness? He pretty much was just trying to order the guy to beg in front of his kid.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Glitterbomber posted:

So like, is this some kinda ancient tribal thing where you're afraid any sign of politeness is submission and the other guy will get rights to your wife or something? I can't see how 'hey, maybe speak like an adult and say please to a man you are asking something from' is 'begging'.

Like, I can even kinda understand people asking for autographs not saying please but asking for a video thing, yea how do you not know you say please when asking a dude to take time out to do something for you?

"What's the magic word?" is something you say to a little kid, not a grown man. It's condescending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008
Fat or out-of-shape wrestlers or Kevin Owens will often wear shirts to hide their lack of muscular definition. Not spending time in the gym to try and get the proper "look" of a wrestler is often seen as a way of giving away the business.