Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Jinder Mahal posted:

If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

AJ Lee posted:

No wonder I'm always so itchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Our TEW booking is coming to life! :stare::

Yoshi Tatsu posted:

Please watch NXT on WWE.COM. This is the first time to have a tag team with @trentylocks !

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

thesteelhellion posted:

I wish they'd use Trent better. :(

I wish they'd use Trent. :(

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

404GoonNotFound posted:

Skip's new gimmick upon returning: Doctor Shark.

I'd mark.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Serena Deeb posted:

Today I am incredibly proud, as it marks one full year I have gone without drinking alcohol. A year ago I looked myself in the mirror & reevaluated my priorities. I decided to make serious changes. I have always wanted to be a role model & help others around me because I believe that makes the world a better place. I hope this message can inspire & encourage whoever reads it. Oftentimes when people approach change, it can be overwhelming. One week is hard, one year is even harder and 'forever' almost sounds impossible. From my personal account, I think it's helpful to take things one day at a time & to constantly remind yourself of the bigger picture. We all have changes that we want to implement. A new year approaching is the perfect opportunity. Don't limit yourself & the potential that you have to live a better life. Change is never easy BUT with a challenge, you build a stronger character. Self confidence & a strong will are very empowering. Take small steps & don't look back- "Be the change you wish to see in the world." :-)

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Dusty Rhodes posted:

Me Gus and Ty black just watched gun smoke 2barks. Cool when dogs can talk. If you don't get my tweets, that makes 2of us:))

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

God, Rhodes is... I like it. So weird, completely indecipherable, but hysterical nonetheless.

It's almost like pure stream of consciousness stuff.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Wade Barrett posted:

Downloading @ColtCabana's AoW podcasts. It's taken me months to figure out how to download them. I'd prefer a cassette version next time.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Grantonio posted:

edit: Dusty has the best twitter. He likes Tyler Black apparently. Says Goldust instead of Dustin. He's the best.

Also, a match he'd really like to see is Cody vs. Punk, which would be a really entertaining match.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Random fan posted:

@JRsBBQ I think you n @MichaelCole should have a #TLC match

JR posted:

Stop drinking the bong water.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dusty really makes no goddamn sense on Twitter.

Dusty really makes no goddamn sense, period.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

NAPTIME JEW posted:

heel turn here with a name change. I had to ditch my Twitter due to some internet fuckery, but just brought it back. I re-followed a few of you that I tweeted with regularly, but I know I missed a bunch of you.

Follow me @naptimejew

I'm assuming that you were SaveRussianJews?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Austin posted:

KICK! WHAM!! CYBER STUNNER TO EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON PLANET EARTH!!!...why? Hell...gotta keep y'all honest. #DTA

Hiram posted:

*takes Stunner and rockets into the sky and into orbit--never to be seen again* #SellTheStunnerOrElse

Austin posted:

@HumbugHiram good sell.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I got:

quote:

She is fine. Just Super. Sarge! Now, footage of a fridge made of Christopher Walken's hand.

:stare:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Punk's got a couple of problems:

CM Punk posted:

It's not even 99. It's maybe 2. Maybe! Out of those two, yes, a bitch ain't one.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

The Miz posted:

Why is it every time someone tells me "take care" in my head I say "spike your hair." #IHateZackRyder

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Edwardian posted:

Weetabix supremacy. :colbert:

(I'd accept Chicken-in-a-Biscuit, as well.)

Triscuit. :colbert:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Rarity posted:

Oh god yes :shlick:

Me, irl: :neckbeard:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

MassRayPer posted:

Since I am sure they want as much cheap content as possible I bet they could do a show where he hunted down legendary Texas ghosts and monsters. There has to be enough for a full season.

The finale: Austin vs. Chupacabra.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Oatgan posted:

Personally I picture him getting so frustrated he just stands up and superkicks the screen off of his desk

Actually, he'd probably be kicking his phone.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

:3: How cool.

Hopefully, the Jobber Gene skips generations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Dusty Rhodes posted:

Wwe called today about my tweeten, I hung up

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Lance Storm posted:

Since he's back yes @IAmJericho did come back and train with me at SWA. We spent a couple days in the ring including a 17 min match #norust

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I cannot stop laughing!

Zack Ryder posted:

Um...did I almost goto hell tonight?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I cannot read "wellllll" without immediately hearing "IT'S THE BIG SHOW".

"AND JERICHO! YOU KNOW I GOT YOU!"

That's my immediate reaction.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

but an actual real cable station needs new-ish content for at least 8 hours a day.

ESPN Classic. :colbert:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

CM Punk posted:

If everyone on here I follow just posted pictures of their dogs all day, I'd be okay with it.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Random fan posted:

@IAmJericho on the scale of 1 - 10 how much of an rear end clown are you?

Chris Jericho posted:

I go to 11...

Lance Storm posted:

And with alcohol sometimes higher

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

DannoMack posted:

Apparently Cena and Punk sold ad space for Liam Neeson's new flick in their twitter feeds. Either that or they're hash tagging them #ad and #spon ironically.

Apparently, they are sponsoring WWE, and a couple of wrestlers went to an advance screening.

In all honesty, the film looks pretty cool.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shawn Michaels posted:

BREAKING NEWS!!! Apparently the _ has been dropped from my name, what does that mean? What does it do? Easier? Harder? I don't like change!!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

JR posted:

Bad day..got hit by a pickup..totaled my Escalade or so body shop thinks. Seat belt & airbag saved me.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Make it happen, WWE. A 10-15 minute match between these two would be great.

It HAS happened. On the episode of Superstars the last time they were in England.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Wade Barrett posted:

Just heard from my good pal Papa Shango. He tells me he has one of the guest spots in this year's Royal Rumble match. Great news.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

AJ Lee posted:

Kaitlyn is coming over to help decorate my neck brace with puffy Lisa Frank stickers. A unicorn will adorn my trachea.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Steve Austin posted:

@RealDDP coming over to watch UFC 143...if he busts out the yoga, I'm stunning his rear end and throwing him through the TV... #staytuned

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Craptacular! posted:

Jericho was hosting a really stupid conveyor belt game show,

"Chris Jericho Drops poo poo Off a Roof" owned, sir. :colbert:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

John Laurinaitis posted:

Hey @WWEUniverse, show you support me as #Raw's GM by tuning in to the #SuperBowl. Watching the game is a vote for Big Johnny!

Anything for Big Johnny.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

The fact that Scott Steiner has a Twitter account, but never tweets, is such a tragedy.

And, when he does tweet, it's only to plug his website.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Moose Bigelow posted:

Also Kevin Steen is spamming the rock with the goal to either be blocked or acknowledged by the end of the year so he truly embodies the essence of twitter.

Kevin Steen posted:

@TheRock I lost my sense of smell when I was 9. Everytime you asked if I could smell your cooking, I died a little inside. Can I get an RT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Ricardo Rodriguez posted:

For my 26th bday, Mr Del Rio took me to dinner. He said I can get something OTHER than what's on the dollar menu. best birthday ever!