Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Great OP, ap. Y'all come join the tWo and we can all pretend to be Ultimate Warrior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Joey McChrist posted:

Gonna rain Destrucity and ferocious elbow bombs all over twitter until this injustice is rectified

My brotha.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

How about we all stop talking about DM Punk and post some good tweets?

"@THETOMMYDREAMER: I was asked to sit in a certain seat on plane to help balance it out. I was on a Boeing 700. I don't know if I should b scared or offended"

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DMPunk posted:

If it wasn't, it was kind of ironic then to say that today of all days.

Were you seriously the one that bought SDR shoes

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

MassRayPer posted:

Guys, I don't want to back seat mod but in the interest of not seeing half of the wrestling posters probated it may be a good idea to chill out on the twitter drama before Hulkamatt unfollows you all.

That bully Hulkamatt already doesn't follow me!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Tursas is awesome.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Fushin posted:

No, I work as a paraprofessional in a Kindergarten classroom.

Is that like a paratrooper?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Lance seems to have some pretty terrible taste outside of wrestling.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

T3hRen3gade posted:

Well I disagree. Being a smark is not inherently a bad thing; in fact, I think it's (DDP face)... a GOOD thing! I don't understand the negative connotation associated with being a smark, I really don't. To me, labeling yourself a smark simply means that you're a fan who knows just as much about the off-camera goings-on of the business as you do the on-camera action, are typically older than your average mark (but not always), and have enough passion for pro wrestling that you'll share your opinions and debate them relentlessly on the Internet. Do I think I could run a multi-million-dollar international company like WWE? Hell no. But do I believe that in a perfect world, if given half a chance I could book feuds and build stars better than Vince and his Creative goons? You bet your rear end I do.

Anyway, I'll stop derailing the thread. Back to the Twitters:

Wanna frame this post.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

CombineThresher posted:

He didn't challenge Puder, though. Puder is an rear end in a top hat who took advantage of a work on live television. In a fight they were both expecting, I think Angle would do better for himself.

Maybe, but Puder has five inches and probably 30 lbs on Angle, plus he's 13 years younger and is in possession of a functional neck.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

oldpainless posted:

I will never get tired of MRP vs LR.

It's pretty one sided.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I was blocked by Josh Lueke, but I wear that as sort of a badge of honor.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DMPunk posted:

I know I will get poo poo for this, but I don't care.

Of course you don't care you loving attention whore.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

bobkatt013 posted:

He is saying that mental illness can be caused by poor diet.

BK stackers caused schizophrenia, that's why they were discontinued.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

That motherfucker.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

CM Punk posted:

"@ElegantDecisis: @CMPunk Fox 56 in Lexington KY carries ROH.” @killsteenkill carries ROH.

Punk knows the score.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

njsykora posted:

Ugh, why do I follow JR? It might just be me reading too much into things, but gently caress me if this isn't a swing as PSP Hall of Famer Claire "Olive" Lynch.

You are reading so far into this tweet you're practically sitting at JRs computer.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

gently caress yes Brodie.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Willie "Da Bomb" Richardson

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Triple-Kan posted:

Problem is Punk's an rear end in a top hat and doesn't give a gently caress about politeness? He pretty much was just trying to order the guy to beg in front of his kid.

You must have had a rough childhood if you don't know the difference between saying please and begging.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I hope you get eaten by spiders. You won't because spiders are real cool chill dudes, but I still hope.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bocc Kob posted:

One time I saw a black widow spider under the garden faucet, so I was like "oh poo poo I better flush that guy!" So I blasted him into some rocks with the hose and that monster just shrugged it off and loving ran at me. :gonk:

The spider had a perfectly valid reason.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

At least people stay dead in wrestling.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I didn't expect anything better, yet I'm somehow still disappointed.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What now rear end in a top hat?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Know thy enemy.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Whooooooooooooo

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What a stupid sequence.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

MassRanTer posted:

He's right, MK 64 is bullshit. Double Dash is criminally underrated.

Where were you when I was in high school arguing with my dumb friends?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The last time Curt Hawkins tried to get over independently was with that horrible midcard mafia show so maybe just keep collecting a paycheck there bud.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Khali learned comedy from the master. Look for him to adopt a female twin gimmick in the months to come.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Maria didn't even win the Diva Search. She lost a literal popularity contest and got hired anyway for being pretty.

E: I assume that's why she was hired at least

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

MassRafTer posted:

Lance Storm reads really stupid books and thus doesn't realize that library sales are basically the only entities that buy academic books thus making it possible for them to exist.

Are you saying that airport fiction isn't the pinnacle of literary achievement?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jetfire posted:

Sorry, what does "timing a match" mean, other than yelling "this match took five minutes and 45 seconds!" and how would it ruin the end to a match?

I think he started counting down to the end of some huge match involving Misawa or someone equally as huge and basically forced them to end the match early.

E: welp

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

LividLiquid posted:

In 25 years, tons of kids are going to be asking their parents why all of their pictures from this time period are in a weird anachronistic color pallette.

I'm going to have to explain to my nephews that their mother thought it was worth tinting perfectly good pictures because it was the style at the time and it's not entirely her fault.

Sweet post grandpa.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Ryback looks like poo poo for 32.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Maybe it's a good school!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Skunkrocker posted:

It's not acceptable ever to wear a fedora if you existed after 1984*. gently caress Justin Timberlake.

*Debut of Freddy Krueger.

How loving dare you.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I'm more concerned with the disrespect shown towards national treasure Justin Timberlake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

GotG comes out on my birthday so it better be good.