Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Shouldn't Hogan be on this list somewhere?

http://twitter.com/HulkHogan

edit: Is Angle on there, or did I miss him? http://twitter.com/anglefoods1

CVagts fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Sep 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
When is WWE going to Liverpool? I'm sure they could find a way to have a heel champion/fighting face champion give local long-time wrestler William Regal a title shot.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The fact that he continually refers to Ace as Funkhouser makes my day.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

IAmJericho posted:

Let me get something straight...I will never wrestle for the WWE again. But there is some big news coming up in the world of dance....

Translation: I'll be back for the Royal Rumble.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Salt In The Wound posted:

http://yes.thatcan.be/my/next/tweet/
Put in DustyWWE

Not the best, but it will do until a better one is made.

I just threw my own name through it, and I got this

quote:

If I think you didn't you didn't watch TNA tonight, because you do. If science made a divorce.

I feel it's somewhat accurate.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Regal is warning Foley to take Ambrose seriously. I hope to God we see an Ambrose/Foley segment on Smackdown tomorrow.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I thought he had already done that once before.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Bryan Alvarez, tweeting from a TNA house show posted:

Don said tonight was Earl Hebner's 100,000th match refereed

They say that at every show. Best part was that includes them saying it last year in this same building

So carny, I love it

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Steiner did work hard a lot in TNA, and he was goddamned funny (and produced two of the greatest funny-bad promos ever as well as the POGO STICK moment). Also the Steiners/Dudleys feud was better than it should have been because of his promos.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
As if I needed another reason to love Scott Steiner. I love Shoney's.

Has he revealed the meaning behind 609 yet?

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
That seems like a very obscure and well-researched thing to heckle Bischoff about, something I doubt he remembers in the slightest. Who am I to argue with Scott Steiner, though?

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

CM Punk owns :allears:

Amendment One :negative:

Agreed on both fronts.

BretHart posted:

Happy Birthday Owen. I feel your presence here. http://pic.twitter.com/tsGCzbFb

:smith:

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The Batiri strike me as wrestlers who want to further their storylines via social media but have no real idea how to do it effectively.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
It's rare that I'll see a wrestling-related thing trend on twitter for more than a few minutes, unless it's like, back when Brock returned or something similar.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Lance Storm is tweeting his thoughts while watching DVRed RAW:

quote:

Am I the only one who preferred the Nickleback theme?

Why is Vicky complaining about a stip of a match her guy already won?

I know I'm in the minority but of all the HHH stuff DX was my least favourite

I can't watch Anger Management skits #FF

"@Danilo_NNavarro: @Storm_Wrestling It was the most funny part of the Raw last nite." I don't watch wrestling to laugh at skits

My current biggest pet peeve is when guys no sell everything post match

#FF the Santino Slater match too

Funkasourus up next, is there anything serious on this show?

This has been your Grumpy Lance Storm update.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Perigryn posted:

Everyone! Dave has joined Twitter!

davemeltzerWON posted:

Chael should have shown up Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay with Lance Russell, an Octagon and 11,300 empty seats.

I love this already.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I thought the Race-card line was a good one.

CMPunk posted:

“@theANTISA1NT: @CMPunk Harley Race. Another legend because "they" tell us he's a legend.” Worst tweet. Ignorant. Harley is the best of us.

Punk knows what's what.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Bobby Heenan Said's account is one of the best beneficiaries from the "block retweets but still follow" feature on Twitter.

IndiesWrestler, my new favorite account on Twitter posted:

Wrestling is about storytelling. Another story I like to tell is the one about the guy who did everything he could to get all his poo poo in.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I still have it followed but blocked retweets quite a while ago. Which means I see like one tweet from it every other day.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Punk also tweeting about it, adding a Trading Places reference

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/349374673085165568

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I imagine that in Russo's brain, a referee not seeing interference, for example, makes him look stupid.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I was too, and then I read something about the positions being unpaid. That soured me on it.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Paul Heyman is a treasure.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Wrestlers on Twitter - We could settle this with a Baconator on a pole match

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Perigryn posted:

Crosspost from TNA thread

This is a great tweet and I love Sempervive even more.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The only negative thing I've heard about Hornswoggle is that whenever he has/had to work with regular-sized dudes he just potatoed the poo poo out of them, and he's not THAT much weaker than a normal-sized person so it probably didn't feel great.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/627927160037113857

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

a retard posted:

bellator has a circular cage and the ufc actually offered angle a spot on the ultimate fighter and promptly ran away screaming when his physicals came back. of course bellator would let him fight

Didn't that happen like 4-5 years ago too?

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
At least we found the one person who still cares about the PWI rankings.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I never knew I wanted to see AJ Styles vs. John Cena but goddammit I want to see that match on PPV/WWE Network now.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I love how defensive the TNA wrestlers get on social media. One of the many reasons I hope TNA never goes away.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
So she's going to announce that she's back until she injures herself again in two months?

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
If David ends up half as good a worker as his dad, he'll be great. Odds of that aren't too good though.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I hope the Young Bucks make it a point to do a spot that will make all the old guys frothing mad twice a year. It's always funny.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

quite stretched out posted:

idk why you'd cast john cena in a videogame movie and not have the videogame be wolfenstein

I've never wanted a movie more than I want Wolfenstein the movie starring John Cena.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

rovert posted:

It is one of those things that words doesn't do justice to. Ilja took a storyline departure after his heartbreaker December loss to Champion Bad Bones.

Bad Bones was the seemingly undefeatable baddies of baddies that another character Walter had a less of an answer to Bad Bones that IIja did.

Walter deployed IIja to finally knock Bad Bones off as Champion. In an anyone but Bad Bones move.

WXW's Youtube series Shotgun and their On Demand series strongly supplemented the story. Fans really thought IIja was gone forever.

*That* reaction to his return was well earnt.

From what I can gather, the deal was that Walter could pick the stip for the match, and he chose a triple-threat to add Ilja to the match.

I don't know anything about WXW, but that clip kinda makes me want to look into them.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I would like to think that privately, Nia was very apologetic and remorseful about the incident, and then they told her to heel it up on social media to further her character. I don't know that that's the case, but that's what I would hope.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Several people on reddit (and elsewhere I'm sure) have made the 6-1-Nein joke which is just perfect.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I don't know who Effy is (I assume he's a GCW guy because has one of those Mania shows coming up) but he has WWE and Vince nailed down perfectly with his analysis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
https://twitter.com/iPeteyWilliams/status/1221265144551964672

Poor Petey.