Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
They would be a GREAT team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I hope Claudio does well and they pair him with Rey as an opponent, he's such a good base for flyers, and the idea of him hitting European Death on a game Rey sounds awesome.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Also something to think of: Maybe he likes her as a person but isn't wild about her music.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Also known in the real world as "Not giving a gently caress".

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
To be fair, at least Randy didn't respond like some people might, with some hate filled rant.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Also, Hogan strikes me as the kind of guy who would punish Aries if he said "I know, I know, TNA sucks".

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I feel like a guy following Warrior around for a couple days with a camera would produce some very interesting moments.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRICAAAAAAAAAAAAN TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
He's also had serious injuries to his bicep and ACL.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
He also played Mike Tyson in a biopic and was the only good thing about that movie.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Capitalism Bro! posted:

All wrestling, all dancing, all english world champion.

Make it happen, WWE. A 10-15 minute match between these two would be great.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I gotta say ever since Shawn turned to God, he's become a lot more likable: From when he was like a 12 year old during DX's last run ("Look, Mr.Fuji!") to his dry sense of humour on twitter, I've actually started to like him. Also I noticed Daniel Bryan kayfabe called out Regal on twitter for the dancing thing.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jan 28, 2012

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

PunkBoy posted:

Cena recently owned up to his past use of gay jokes and apologized for them. And not like "I apologize if I offended anyone," he outright said they were wrong and he was sorry. It was probably partially because of GLAAD, but I'm going to be an optimist and say he's also being sincere.

Given that Cena has always come off as a standup guy, I'll co-sign on your optimism. Plus, he's probably seen Rocky IV, where we all learned that if Rocky can change, and Russia can change, then everybody can change!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
That's really cool of The Rock to do that for Roode. I'd love it if Roode got a WWE job and actually went somewhere.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Miz inspires so much hate. It amuses me.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Punk sez on his twitter that Dragon's flying kick knocked a tooth out. Jesus.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The Stevie Richards-Sabu things reminds me of how when he got his face exploded by a Chris Masters polish hammer, was visiting backstage at a ROH show, and some smartass put a "No Polish Hammers, please. Thanks, The Management" sign on a support beam. Stevie though it was pretty drat funny.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
A bar & grill as well, although I don't know if that is still running.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Just to play devil's advocate, Williams WAS a very good amateur wrestler in both high school and college. They might have thought what happened with Blackman against Mero could have happened with Williams against his opponents.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Lone Rogue posted:

Except Williams was a hell of a lot older carrying a lot more weight against much better strikers and even with all that said, I'd consider Blackman's martial arts experienced much more valuable than William's amateur ability. Jack Swagger is an ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN AMERICAN but would you put him up against a guy with Blackman's credentials?

Absolutely, I'm just saying that treating Steve like he's legit is hardly a crazy idea. They did do it the wrong way though.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Is that Duggan's real account? If so, who knew he was funny?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

apsouthern posted:

You see some very unexpected conversations on Twitter sometimes

This is The Rock that I miss. Not "Kung Pao Bitch" Rock.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
But she's an idiot.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Was looking at some of UMB's recent tweets and he referred to The Bricoes as "Those Chaps" instead of "dem Boys" which I laughed at WAY too hard.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
gently caress that, have The Briscoes get hired by WWE and re-do his old "My Fair Lady" bit with Bobby Eaton where he turned him into Sir Robert of Eaton. Sir Mark of Briscoe, Sir Jay of Briscoe, who wish to remind you, sunshine, that Terrence Funk has never worn a mouthguard.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
And a monocle.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The chibi CM Punk that Jill Thompson drew was bloody adorable.

And there's no way that corn isn't poisoned.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Haven't seen it, so I don't know. Is it shown in the movie? I've been meaning to see it.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 16:52 on May 31, 2012

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
He brought it up because somebody tweeted that he was one of the poorest ratings draws as WWE champion since HBK or something.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'm amazed he spelled those words correctly!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Sears Poncho posted:

Lords of Pain are reporting that Hitler will be debuting on the 1000th episode of RAW with a new gay gimmick. Plans are to put him in a feud with CM Punk through Summerslam.

And his big finish will be called "Springtime for Hitler".

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Oh, now you got jokes?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
There aren't too many people under WWE contract who understand what it takes better than Regal. Goddamn, make him your head trainer for developmental.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Seeing Hogan's twitter makes me think watching that horror/suspense movie with him and DDP would be a funny Toxx.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Both Homicide and Chris Hero have taken swings at him.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Did something happen between those two?

I would imagine Punk's habit of loving anything that moves and AJ being into Jesus might come into conflict. Or maybe AJ didn't care for the way Punk walked on TNA (even though he had every right).

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'd be 100% okay with him as GM.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Yeah it had nothing to do with the fact that he botched the finish in back to back matches, and had to be bailed out by Jack Swagger's amazing strength.

Maybe pissing Cena off was the nail in the coffin, but being useless in the ring didn't help.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Jul 26, 2012

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
So, the over-under on F5's taken by HBK tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I find it difficult to feel bad for Hogan.