Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

Grantonio posted:

I really want to talk to Chris Hero about rap music.

Watching him talk about rap is just cringeworthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Living Vicariously posted:

Stories like this are what make me give credence to the rumors that the Vince/Savage heat come from Savage getting the Slim Jim deal on his own.

It's just not true because he was open to bringing Savage back for a period after his departure.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Living Vicariously posted:

I'd always heard that Savage was the one guy that Vince was consistently against ever bringing back.

Up until, I want to say it was '98 (maybe '97), Vince was open to Savage coming back in some sort of role. Dave mentioned this on the board when Randy died.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Uhoh, Rosa Mendes has been shooting on AJ and Kaitlyn.

Rosa Mendes Twitter posted:

But what one thing I don’t miss is looking at rookies that call themselves divas when they can’t get a hold of some proactive to clear their awful skin up, and start dressing like actual Divas instead of shopping at consignment stores in the kid section. You want to be a Diva? Look like one AJ. You look like a cashier that works at my local grocery store. Why you are on the roster boggles my mind!!!!!!!! Can’t wait to get back in the ring and actually have a worthy opponent!

Awwwww u guys are mad @ me. You love AJ because she looks ordinary just like you. Divas are not suppose to look ordinary. This is what you call a Diva! Rookieeees???? Pleeeeeeeease. Hahaha. If i’m making people upset, I don’t really care. I’m sick of seeing the Divas division ruined by these rookies. Sexy, smart, powerful! Stay in FCW and stop shopping at Target chicas! One rookie looks 12 with a crater face, one looks like she is 40 and the other one looks like she needs to go on Jenny Craig. You know who you are! Lol

That is a thing

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Magic_Ceiling_Fan posted:

Jarrett is tweeting Ayn Rand quotes:

Should we introduce him to Bitcoins?

Oh god, if someone could convince TNA to pay their workers on bitcoins...

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Is John Morrison turning heel via Twitter?

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Lone Rogue posted:

I don't recall any racism stories, but I do recall Dusty saying he'd be someones Black Champion.

I always thought that was more Dusty sucking up and believing that they could push his fat white rear end as an African American and nobody would notice.

I think it was Eddie Graham saying he needed a black champion and Dusty replied "I'll be your black champion, daddeh"

Dusty has the best twitter

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

Dusty doesnt know how to reply back to people it seems so he's just typing his response normally, making look like a crazy homeless guy on twitter.

He's replied to me actually

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Dusty apparently was not a fan of Bruiser Brody. I don't remember hearing why before.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

He mentioned Benoit so he's cool in my book

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Hiram posted:

My money would be on Bryan. Seriously.

Guy who trains for MMA and is massive or a professional wrestler who watches BJJ tapes?

Hmm...

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Hiram posted:

He's been training in BJJ for quite a while now. And you don't have to be massive to tap someone out. It's all about technique.

But then again, you've probably watched more BJJ than I ever have so..

No, BJJ doesn't work. You must be new. We can take this to the UFC thread if you wish.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Perfidus posted:

The gently caress does Hugh Morris know.

Bill has worked with the best wrestler to ever live (The Wall), so I think he knows talent when he sees it.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

I wonder what kind of workout routine Hunter does these days

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Red posted:

Nothing against Darren Young, but doesn't Titus have a higher ceiling?

Titus is a better talker and can be more charismatic, so yeah he has the higher ceiling (this is if you don't consider Titus' age), but Darren Young is the best wrestler of the two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

I can't believe there are people who don't like Big Dave. He is the best guy in the company not named Paul.