Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Another kudo for the pile, AP. Fantastic work on the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

I tried to trick Tom Marello into supporting the cause. He never retweeted it, but he could very well be writing a song about the plight of Manflurry as we speak.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Hey, I'm an aspiring music geek. These two guys are good, too.

http://twitter.com/PerryNormal
http://twitter.com/jmcchristSA

:) Aw shucks.

Following you now, Mr. Denim.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Similarly, I told my GF about that (she's a big Jericho fan) and she responded "Oh yeah, well at least Jericho's family's not dead." Then she sort of felt bad. Sort of.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Somebody in one of the threads was asking what happened to Jesse White, and I forget which one.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Frilled Lizard posted:

Barrett

:allears:

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Edwardian posted:

James is going to be Tursas for Halloween. Pictures will be forthcoming.

:neckbeard:

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

AkumaHokoru posted:

Mr. Rude has to be vince.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

I love twitter, it takes all those things you suspect people are talking about backstage and brings it right up to the foreground for everyone to see.

Evan is cranky going pot free.

As much as I like Evan, I kind of want to taunt him.

@FindEvan Oh man, I am so high right now dude. I'm totally nuked. Wish you were here.

Not an actual tweet.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Yoshi Tatsu posted:

He doesn't recognize me. I'm sad:(

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Not twitter, but relevant all the same. Pinkie Sanchez is the best facebooker ever.

Derek Deekie Grantonic posted:

So, I've always wanted to ask... light tube seated senton... most painful thing ever?

Pinkie Sanchez posted:

It tickled

Peter Richards posted:

omfg Pinkie this web siite is messin up rite now and givingg out ipaaads to every one for freee, i got one delivred the day before!! look http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=131273056983256&sk=app_208195102528120%3Fdoaclltpjintohwadijb

Pinkie Sanchez posted:

gently caress u and ur ipads!

Perry Normal fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Dec 10, 2011

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

Pinkie's awesome on Facebook.

Indeed.

Pinkie Sanchez posted:

I am now officially off the market ladiez! get ur penis elsewhere unless u dont mind joining in.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

The Tweet that amused me the most this year (I think it was this year, at least).

@TRY_TO_LIVE posted:

@RealKingRegal are you Christian?

@RealKingRegal posted:

No,William Regal.100 pounds heavy and better hair.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Tajiri sent me an e-card for my birthday on Facebook. A day before my birthday. Clearly he's lulling me into a false sense of security before mist to the face and a buzzsaw kick.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

some guy posted:

@ShawnMichaels Why did you stop doing the double-fistdrop?

Shawn Michaels posted:

There was only one of me.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

I would just like to point out that if you're not famous, David Otunga will only follow you if you have his picture for your avatar.

I hated that man so much last year, but he has become absolutely delightful recently. Still sucks in ring, but he wrestles so infrequently now that it doesn't matter.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Mystery Opponent posted:

Bless that man.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

John Cena is pretty bad at telling jokes.

Champax is pretty funny. Agreed on the rest of it.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Wade Barrett posted:

Don't shed any crocodile tears for me... I could still give every single one of you a good slapping even with only one arm.

The biggest downer is that I was scheduled to face Papa Shango this year at 'Mania. That's up in the air now. #Hexed

:allears:

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Lone Rogue posted:

That's the problem with most wrestling companies trying to do anything for real. They want it to be real with pre-determined results because that's all they know.

Case in point, Brawl For All.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Grandpa Pap posted:

Jim Cornette had a great rant about how the WWE most likely pissed away the millions of dollars they could have gotten out of a potential SCSA/Dr. Death feud in favor of a stupid legit boxing tourney that did absolutely nothing for anyone involved in it (well, except maybe Butterbean), and that completely ruined Dr. Death's "legit bad rear end" aura (which they had been hyping when he initially debuted).

I'd argue that it did something for Bradshaw, as he got to show some legit toughness by making it to the finals, but by coming second he was able to avoid having his career destroyed by Butterbean.

Other than that, agreed. I was pretty excited when Dr. Death started that run, it was a real shame he got derailed by such a moronic idea.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

In between burying Reks, Regal found time to say three words to me, which made the hell out of my day.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

404GoonNotFound posted:

Wait, I'm confused. Who's Stephen Fry in this situation, Brisco or Patterson?

I was going to draw up a whole cast list, but I was just completely gobsmacked at how much Vince and the Queen are alike.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

bobkatt013 posted:

Vince is like Fry in Blackadder goes forth.

Triple H is like Fry in Blackadder two since he is a giant suck up to the person in authority. Then Nursie would be Briscoe or Patterson

I have to agree with all of this, particularly the stooges as Nursie, holy frigging lol.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

404GoonNotFound posted:

Sorry, but he's BRIAN BLESSED.

e: Or would that be Sheamus?

Savage

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I may have pissed someone off, at least I think I did... :stare:

Ending all my tweets from here on out with #JACK!

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Cranky Vince is slaying me tonight.

Cranky Vince posted:

JOB OPENING: GUY WHO CAN COOK FISH 6 DIFFERENT WAYS, TO COME IN & TELL ME ABOUT IT AS I SHAKE MY HEAD AND SAY, "NOT A FISH GUY, PAL." $75K

TELLING MALENKO HOW I AM GOING TO SPRAY MY HOT SEED ALL OVER EVA'S CHEST IN T-MINUS 70 MINUTES. MALENKO, LOOKING AT HIS ADORABLE BABY SHOES.

SINGING "DANGER ZONE" TOP GUN SONG, UNZIPPING PANTS, TAKING BIG EARL OUT OF THE HANGAR.

SNIFFING TERRY TAYLOR'S FINGERS. I'M NOT LIKING WHAT I'M SMELLING HERE.

SNIFFING BROCK LESNAR'S FINGERS. YES... YES... I REMEMBER THAT SOUTHERN BELLE SCENT. NOSTALGIC WOOD.

JAY STRONGBOW'S GHOST BRIEFING ME ON THE FINISH FOR TONIGHT'S DARK MATCH. WAIT. gently caress. JAY'S DEAD?

INTRODUCING EDDIE GRAHAM'S GHOST TO JAY STRONGBOW APPARITION, EDDIE'S JAW CRUDELY TAPED TO FACE. STRONGBOW, STILL SMELLING LIKE CHEAP HOOCH.

The shittier news sites are reporting that Cranky Vince was talking about writers being pissed off about not being invited to the WM after-party before the dirtsheets reported it. In other words, he seems to have some connections. Or he really is Vince.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Suben posted:

I've assumed Saturyne is Dominican.

And yeah, the Batiri come off as kind of nasty and not in a "haha" way but in an "idiots trying way too hard to be edgy but kind of failing" way.

Counterpoint - the Craiglist ad they took out advertising that they'd be selling the Colony's skulls after their match at King of Trios.

But, yeah, they do seem to be trying too hard most of the time.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Coco lives in the cave with them.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

coconono posted:

Smells like FINGERS!

God, I hope he means chicken fingers.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

NeoNaoNeo posted:

On topic: Crosspost of a pic Punk just retweeted

That's where CBGB's is/was, isn't it? I think a bar in my hometown called themselves 53rd & 3rd in tribute to that.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Ultimate heel move.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Jesus, that's ominous. :stare:

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Jay 2K Winger posted:

I feel so proud. :unsmith:

Holy gently caress, Austin is the best ever.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

What a shitbag.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

It amuses me that someone who once had a reputation as the single biggest prick in wrestling seems to be such a nice guy now.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

If he wants to block people that he doesn't want to hear from, more power to him. If I don't want to read Hulk Hogan's bullshit on Twitter, I don't have to - why should he have to read people telling him he's a prick or faking his religion or whatever? It'd be another story maybe if he was lashing out at them, but I don't think he's done that.

I still chuckle about when someone asked him why he stopped doing the Double Fistdrop as a finish and he answered "There was only one of me!"

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

I can only assume/hope we're in for some promos about Jakob's "close, personal
friend Katherine Heigl."

EDIT #2 - Well that didn't take long.

EDIT - Also, this-

Perry Normal fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jul 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Ah, good. "I was working, you mark" shall be the new "my twitter account was hacked."