Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Oh, Alex Riley...

AlexNXT Alex Riley posted:

DM@EveMarieTorres hey you thanks for takin it like a champ tonite ;) lol glad to hear my cum tastes like butter

quote:

how do I delete a tweet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
I was wondering why he still had NXT in his name and sure enough, he only started tweeting 3 hours ago.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Guzim posted:

But they just want Sara Del Rey in the WWE!
...do the Bellas realise that if Sara came in, she'd join Beth and Natalya in their Barbie crushing? (which I'm totally fine with)

KungFu Grip posted:

I heard Serena was released more for not keeping up the Straight Edge gimmick outside of the shows.
I always figured the Straight Edge part of the news item wasn't meant to be taken literally and that it was more that she partied a lot.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Atticus Finch posted:

Now when Randy gets those eyes, we have to refer to them as Wacky Eyes.
It's still Crazy Eyes to me, dammnit..

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

MrBling posted:

Wow, JR is really going nuts on twitter.
He's been taking hints from Daniel Bryan about BURYING people..

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

quote:

RealMelina
“@gailkimITSME: @RealMelina ull find him when ur not even looking!”- Why does it have to take so long?! I love you Gail. I miss you!
10 hours ago

RealMelina
“@DamnItsTrue: I haven't met Mr. Right yet. But I have met Mr. Fake, Mr. Rude, Mr. Wrong & Mr. Player.”-But I pray 1day I'll meet Mr Right!
12 hours ago
...and it's not for lack of trying.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jerusalem posted:

Lita went to the beach with Corino and Doring and got stung by a jellyfish? Why is that a scandal?
That's right. Corino stepped up after Doring got stage fright! She was his friend and needed help!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

"Kurt Angle posted:

I am Proud to Be on the Cover of "King of Ring" Dvd. Thk U Wwe. But tna is My Home. I Wish U Both the Best!!!"
I read this in the tone of "WWE was good to me but TNA's MY girlfriend now!" for some reason.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Morrison's "Deserve's got nothing to do with it" reminds me that I should watch Unforgiven again...

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Semprini posted:

They'd need a hell of a big chain gang to overcome the inertia.
"I was a Fugitive From a Cenation Chain Gang". There's a joke there about Morrison disappearing into a dark alcove and proclaiming he stole someone's lunch but I can't seem to word it properly today.

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Nov 19, 2011

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Kofi Kingston posted:

Sheamus is the Great White. I am The Magnificent Black.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Steve Austin posted:

@MichaelJaiWhite hey Michael! drat sure need to do a western...hell, let's remake Blazing Saddles...

Michael Jai White posted:

@steveaustinBSR How cool would that be?? Wait a minute...That's actually a damned good idea!!!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Gaz-L posted:

It's the 'details tomorrow' part that gets me. Because being attacked by an extinct carnivore isn't that big a deal.
Austin should do a SyFy original movie at this rate. They'll have to tone it down though because they won't be able to fit so much awesome in a single flick.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

404GoonNotFound posted:

gently caress it, just give him a film series ala El Santo.

Austin vs. The Vampire Women
Austin vs. The Zombies
Austin vs. The Ye-tay

etc etc etd
Yes! Bubba Nosferatu with Austin as Elvis.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jack Swagger posted:

Dear 7 lbs 4 oz baby Jesus in the manger... Thank u for my smokin hot wife @catalinawhite and my genius baby! #merrychristmas
I was right! He IS Ricky Bobby! :D

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

TylerReksNEffect posted:

Tyler Reks can do no wrong :colbert:

Three episodes of Mid Card Mafia say otherwise :colbert:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Mickie James posted:

Ummm.... Did my ears just deceive me... Or did the Immortal Hulk Hogan just call Baby Bischoff the future of this business? Wth?! FML!!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

John Cena is pretty bad at telling jokes.
But he writes his own material, unlike DWAYNE...

I really don't care about the match anymore...

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

Gee, we all knew Cena was a douche, but who knew he was available in multiple other feminine products as well?
Well, seeing how Rock's "Fruity Pebbles" comment somehow ended up with Cena getting an endorsement for him...

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

coconono posted:

I'd pay good money to see CM Punk, Chris Brown and Henry Rollins have a verbal debate over women's issues. Moderated by Ann Coulter.
Punk and Rollins will get along and taunt the other two mercilessly.

All the buys...

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Flameingblack posted:

Tommy Dreamer and Stevie Richards are the best two guys to come out of ECW. They're both doing so, so well compared to most of their alumni and they're the nicest guys ever.
Nova's also in that group. Worked in Talent Relations for a year for business administration experience and is now a bank manager who oversees two branches.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Gavok posted:

The car ran him over for a half hour, but then he got up, beat up the car in mere seconds and acted like nothing was wrong.
"Your honor, I would like Mr Cena's case against my client dropped because he walked it off muttering something about 'overcoming the odds'. Unless the injury's legit, you must acquit *SLURP*"

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

quote:

It was an interesting night for Kurt Angle on Twitter last night. Angle posted several controversial tweets, some of which you can read below and some that have since been deleted. No response yet from Shawn Michaels or Steve Austin.

"I'm training for Olympics. Every Wrestler is terrified of me that they will get tired"

"@steveaustinBSR @ShawnMichaels But Could Either of U take Me as a Shoot? Be Honest! I Respect You Both!"

"@steveaustinBSR @ShawnMichaels by the way! I Love Austin and Michaels. Just Joking. U guys are legends!"

"I Became a top star in 1 year, but it took Shawn and Austin 15years. Hello?"

"I have not touched a pill 8 yrs. up urs"

"@JRsBBQ @IAmJericho How do You feel about that. I'm the Best today! If Wwe never wants Me, their Mistake. What then?"

After a fan said go back to WWE and take Sting with you:
"I wish. Sting will stay in tna"

Angle posted several other tweets, cussing at fans and joking about WWE talents, but those have since been deleted. He told fans that he was not drinking and that his account was not hacked this time.
Kurt, Kurt, Kurt...why must you make me feel embarrassed to be your fan at one point?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

CombineThresher posted:

He didn't challenge Puder, though. Puder is an rear end in a top hat who took advantage of a work on live television. In a fight they were both expecting, I think Angle would do better for himself.

That said, he's insane and I'm really afraid that he'll either die in the ring or kill himself in the next year or two.
To be fair, Angle's competitive nature got him into that mess in the first place and if the refs didn't find a way to stop it, his arm would have been broken that night.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Grandpa Pap posted:

I think what we can all agree on here is that Kurt Angle is legitimately crazy.
Kurt Angle is Kurt Angle crazy.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
From what Dave said on the Victory Road recap, he's afraid Kurt may legit injure himself at Lockdown rather than admit the whole Olympic thing was never gonna happen.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

thesteelhellion posted:

I sometimes wonder how things would have gone if the ref (Lil Naitch?) hadn't caught on and rang the bell because Puder's shoulder was on the mat. Otherwise, Angle would have eventually tapped, and the WWE would have been in a frenzy.
Angle's stubborn, he'd rather get his arm broken than tap. WWE had to protect him from himself (which TNA has tended to fail at doing, given all his outbursts).

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

RBX posted:

Only person who didn't see this coming was Dixie
She trusts Sting that the REAL Hulk Hogan will save this company.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Minitrue posted:

Ace :allears:
Man of the People.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jelq Swagger posted:

I just found out that Stone Cold has me blocked on Twitter. NO NO NO
You refused the beer, didn't you?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

The Goog posted:

Only if Layla can be Franziska. :pervert:
AJ as Maya, Big O as Gumshoe and Drew as Edgeworth.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jelq Swagger posted:

I really haven't watched much Smackdown outside of Bryan stuff in the last few months. Is Barrett a better worker now? He's always had a great presence as a character, but I could never get into his matches for the longest time.
Yeah, he did. He's had some great matches with Sheamus and Orton.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

TL posted:

Brocklesnar used The Odds on John Cena

It's not very effective
So what would Brocklesnar's weakness be? Mexicans?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
He's at it again:

Big Poppa Pump ‏ @ScottSteiner posted:

U dont know....u dont know who i am and what im capable of..yur creative control wont help u in real life situations

Put yur daughter on the corner n see if she can earn money on her back bcuz she cant sing or dance

Yur an idiot,U intro me to yur family n im nice doesnt mean i give a gently caress about u N and yur bust-out family

No believes yur bullshit,U see money n talent in me really,U also think bitchoffs son is the future of wrestling gently caress U

Which i will address later,YOU,bischoff n pritchard book the show,tell me how u lobbying yurself to get me back,U lying piece of poo poo

U unprofessional mothrfuck'rs attackd AJ,Roode,Angle n Borash n the media,but to attack Angle professionally n personally was bullshit

N u didnt think u were going to piss ppl off

U R a fool Hogan-U n bischoff arrogantly came into Tna n disrespected n poo poo on evrybdy bhind closed doors n in the media

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Apr 9, 2012

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Oh my god, Steiner's STILL going!

quote:

When i look at hogan i see the same thing as the nielson ratings system does .......low fuckn ratings

Hogan also attackd Bobby Roode on the radio b4 he was going to wrestle Kurt Angle

In Philli on ppv sayn Roode wasnt ready,Ive wrestled Bobby a bunch of times n he wrestles hard every nite n he can go

He can talk,wrestle and looks good,and hes proving that hogan doesnt know poo poo(except that garrett is the future)..WTF

At the ppv he was pissd n went up to Pritchard and told him he was going on the radio and calling hogan out

And Pritchard beggd him not to,so i see him n he tells me what happend,I told him thats whats hogan does,

In WCW hogan put his thumb on evrybody,deciding who wins in every match bcuz he has creative control in his contract

Hogan shows up and changes the outcome of his match,Bobby was going to kill him but he kept his cool

Every tv every ppv the place is zoo a circus bcuz these assholes change things every hour,the storylines are stupid and dont make sense

And when u ask questions they cant give u a reason why they want u to do something that doesnt make sense

And since hogan bitchoff n pritchard brought the chaos the circus to Tna they also brought their own clown,midget

Which is Jason Hervey,(yep that one)the insignicant bro in wonder years this 5'5" midget walks around

Fn crazy,why is he there hes business partners with bitchoff just like hogan n bitchoff are business partners

Now do u know why Tna is the titanic and is sinking fast.....Need to save TNA

They are doin the same stupid bullshit that they did in WCW..except now instead of pushing Flairs son David

To the point where he beat Chris Benoit,he is now pushing his own son,where is David Flair today

Ive seen all this poo poo b4,Remember he made David Arquette champion,gently caress!!Ted Turner ownd WCW and they ran it into the ground

And he was a multi multi BILLIONAIRE

We were all in the back sayin WTF are we in the twilight zone ....fn crazy

That same wkend he was suppose to go on ESPN and promote the ppv,so he is on the show

And the host ask him whats his most embarassing monent in the ring..remember hes there to promote the ppv

He says wrestling Andre and he shits himself...the host asks him a couple more questions

Which i dont remember bcuz im on the floor belly laughing..then the host thanks him for bn on the show

And he says "Be COOL EAT FRUIT...thats right BE COOL EAT FRUIT...WTF way to promote the ppv DUMBASS

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

quote:

Gregory Shane Helms ‏ @ShaneHelmsCom:
Twitrage? It's just his opinions and perspective, not rage. “@Pipebomb911: @ShaneHelmsCom Any thoughts on Scott Steiner's TwitRage?”

quote:

Lance Storm ‏ @Storm_Wrestling:
@ShaneHelmsCom @Pipebomb911 If Steiner was raging there'd be a body count

quote:

Gregory Shane Helms @ShaneHelmsCom:
@Storm_Wrestling @Pipebomb911 Exactjy!

quote:

Kevin Steen @KILLSTEENKILL:
"Scott Steiner's tweets are more magical than Disney World and the birth of a child put together. #BeCoolEatFruit"

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Yes, folks, he's still going and he just read Hogan's last comments (start from below):

Big Poppa Pump ‏ @ScottSteiner posted:

Anytime Hogan !!!

She has a small head....

Dont say beatlejuice 3x in front of her:......................

I feel bad for everyone close to u also especially yur wife,a lil advice in the "future"

And hopefully karma keeps visiting you in yur future

Now u have a cystal ball in yur fantansy world and u can see my future,look at yur own future.you better hope im not in it,

U stupid motherfucker,my tweets havent bn about what i believe, but about what u have done

Wtf hogan in the fantasy world u live in u need to get hookd on phonics so u can read

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

quote:

Eric Bischoff, who once considered Bret Hart a friend, now views "The Hitman" in a negative light. When asked for comment on the legendary wrestler on Twitter, he responded, "Another sad, bitter person. Too many of them in this business."

Bret Hart posted:

"Just had an awesome Sunday dinner w/my wife & two boys. Nothing "sad" & "bitter" about that. ;) #lifeisgood"

"Maybe somebody could mail Bischoff a copy of the "Greatest Rivalries" DVD"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Ladies and Goons, our glorious leader Scott Steiner has spoken again. Start from below...

quote:

Arent watching you so listen to the PEOPLE,they dont want U and bitchoff to do what u did to WCW

U listen to PEOPLE....Really....well the neilson ratings system is telling U that PEOPLE

Check with bitchoff for ideas;maybe he still has David Arquette's # on speed dial

gently caress-you been in Tna for 2 1/2 yrs now.....wtf u waiting Einstein...the more u talk the stupider u sound

Collect a paycheck..if u had any great ideas u would have used them already

Spike Tv actually believe yur bullshit..yur just stringing them along so U continue to

Wtf yur planning the nxt wrestling boom....really..hogan yur a con man,a used car salesman and its hard to believe that ppl in Tna & Spi ...

Yur smarter than everybody but ppl see thru yur bullshit and yur insulting the fans intelligence

The 3 judges decide who gets a contract..it still u 3 assholes pritchard bitchoff n U..yur problem is U think

Try using that air time for a storyline or character development...3 judges ...Really...their isnt one person that believes

Or care about having a tryout match taking away valuable air time from the guys who are already there

But if hes not sayin his lines he sounds like a loving idiot...Open fight night....REALLY..all that is-indy wrestlers who nobody will know

"What ya gonna do" or "say yur prayers take yur vitamins"he sounds ok

Reading pro wrestling webpage and hogan is like a pull string doll,pull his string and if hes sayin

Garrett is about to understand negative when he finds out what the # 609 represents..when a bitchoff is in the ring chant 609

95% of support has bn positive but i will respond to some of the negative that dont seem to get it

I've bn tweeting for 21/2 wks but the guys have bn putting up with this negative bullshit for 2 1/2 yrs get real bitch

Another one was cant read my tweets bcuz they r negative..no they are whats happening in Tna now since hogan n bitchoff took control

You would think ONE person would say so..im not trashing Tna im trashing hogan n bitchoff who are trashing Tna

Some ppl think im bn negative,no im telling whats happening in Tna and its the truth and its negative,if i was lying

But some still dont get it so i will respond to those;someone said write a book..maybe one day i will but right now i'd rather save Tna

Been getting alot of support bcuz alot of fans recognize that im telling the truth and realize what im trying to do

Keep tweeting dixie she loves her twitter......you fans have a voice save Tna

When u see a hogan or bitchoff segment turn the channel wait 5 mins and turn it back you wont miss a thing

Hogan n bitchoff got there n dont want them to destroy Tna like they did WCW keep the momentum going

They cant keep ignoring the fans of Tna,you fans are the backbone of wrestling,so the ppl who were fans of Tna b4

After 2 1/2 yrs of bad ratings not sure what its going to take to see the obvious,

Instead of the brutal booking of pritchard hogan n bitchoff,

Another horrible rating for thursdays tv show,and of course they blame it on technical difficulties

And say he has 2 left feet

Only someone as arrogant n ignorant as hogan "who has no athletic background"would criticize an olympic champion

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Apr 22, 2012