Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Chris Brown seems like a huge pile of poo poo.

He is. Add that to a completely stupid fanbase and you reach maximum hatred levels.

vvvv it's as generic as generic gets.

schweens fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Feb 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Root Bear posted:

I got the same thing from David Hasselhoff. :tinfoil:

hahaha, this kid at my college brags about being followed on twitter by David Hasselhoff.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

This changes everything.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Rarity posted:

I'm hurt I was deleted from his tweet :sigh:

Some phones do this on their own. I know mine does.

I'm sure David Otunga loves you.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

heel turn posted:

Otunga is totally a brony

He was the lawyer in the famous #SaveDerpy case.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Veg posted:

Did your grandpa and his friend David main event Wrestlemania?

grandpa paul

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Hammond Edgar posted:

Zack's Dad is now on twitter.

https://twitter.com/MisterRyder

Ziggler made a funny tweet about this saying that "the Broski Headband will get its own twitter next".

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Minitrue posted:

Ace :allears:

This is a really cool thing WWE is doing. Forcing Teddy Long to give up his twitter handle to Johnny Ace is hilarious.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

I just found out that Stone Cold has me blocked on Twitter. NO NO NO

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

What did you do? :colbert:

I honestly don't know. I must have tweeted him something stupid months ago because I haven't seen a tweet of his since sometime last year. Now I know he blocked me.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

maniacripper posted:

Ha ha ha. One of, if not the most influential wrestlers in history looked at something you wrote and decided they didn't want to read anything else you had to say, ever. Steve Austin loving hates you bro. :colbert:

Yeah, it sucks. Kevin Steen also called me an idiot once so I need to reevaluate my entire life it looks like.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

I really haven't watched much Smackdown outside of Bryan stuff in the last few months. Is Barrett a better worker now? He's always had a great presence as a character, but I could never get into his matches for the longest time.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Perigryn posted:

Yeah, he did. He's had some great matches with Sheamus and Orton.

I'll have to check out some of those matches. I still never got around to watching his feud with Orton. Hopefully Wade gets Money in the Bank this year.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Agreed 100%. If he threw in a suplex or two or some lariats or something it'd be awesome.

Let's all tweet Wade telling him to add a stalling suplex to his moveset.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Follow Scott Steiner

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

The key to using twitter for wrestling purposes is to tweet like every thing is real.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I was making sure it wasn't what I thought it was. After watching that video I assume Punk's saying no, right? That's cheesy as hell

Earlier on this page is a tweet of Punk's saying that now he doesn't have any more goals after this. So yeah, this is a lifelong dream of his. He's probably not saying no.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Why doesn't Steiner have a podcast yet?

I went through a name change on here(formerly Grantonio) and a twitter name change so if I could please be added to the OP list that'd be cool. I'm @schweens now.

schweens fucked around with this message at 08:58 on May 3, 2012

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

How long until this turns into a program?

I'm setting the over/under at 6 weeks.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

This is peak Steiner

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Scott Steiner is really awesome. Also, TNA would have been an awesome promotion with literally anyone but Dixie, Hogan, the Jarretts, Bischoff, and Russo involved. Sadly, they got the Royal Flush of terrible wrestling minds.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

ahahahahaha

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

HHH=Pukepukepuke is a good line.

(hunter makes me puck)

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Hulkamaniac for life :allears:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Has Lance Storm always been a massive idiot about mental illness and depression or is it a recent thing?

hahahahaha, yes spanking is the only cause of mental illness.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

CapCityGoofBall posted:

MVP is the last person I would expect to make a Dr. Who reference.

poo poo, am I racist

MVP seems like a pretty nerdy dude. He tweets a lot about Cowboy Bebop, too.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

This is an old story from Dreamer's blog:

This, my friends, is a real shocker. When Mark Henry slammed me on the floor two weeks ago, as I rolled over to check on Colin Delaney, I asked him if he was OK ... then I smelled a horrible smell. I asked Colin if he had farted because it was bad. He, in return, said, "I thought it was you." Then as I was still on the floor, I began to think, was I so disrespected that I just got the World's Strongest fart dropped on me? Does Mark Henry really hate me so much that he would slam me on the floor and poop on me? What about Tony Atlas? Did he drop a bomb on Colin and me? He does look like he still eats a lot of protein. I was really angry and went to the back to calm down. This took about 10 minutes or so, and I took a shower. However, when I went to put my clothes away, my underwear in particular, I thought I had sat on a brownie. It was I who had the **** knocked out of me both literally and figuratively. "The force of the slam knocked the **** out of you" is what the attending physician had said. I have had a lot of things happen to me in wrestling, but never this. Why the hell didn't I know it was me? Now that, my friends, is an extreme mystery.

Dreamer is poopy

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

I don't understand people writing off JTG as some jobber. He isn't a bad worker at all, and is only a jobber because WWE Creative "has nothing for him".

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

MVP tweeted this and I laughed:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

FishBulb posted:

Ratchet rear end?

edit: I'm going to assume this is a sly way of saying they look like Nurse Ratched.

It's an insult like trashy

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Timby posted:

... wouldn't that be "wretched?"

It's ratchet. A ton of rappers say it and every teen says it. Trust me on this one

edit: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ratchet AW is pretty childish

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

coconono posted:

Eric Bischoff once followed me so he could bitch me out over DM.

hahahahaha, Bischoff might be my least favorite person in wrestling.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Perigryn posted:

Edit:

More Cesaro goodness:

ha, that smashpro guy sounds like a real idiot

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

hahahahaha

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

I think Punk is loving with the dirtsheets, but I think he'll leave in 2017 tbh

Yeah, the other day he tweeted at someone telling them he might retire this year. He's having fun with this whole thing

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

njsykora posted:

If memory serves, Colt and Steen don't like each other much right?

They seemed pretty friendly when Steen did Colt's podcast and even then talked about doing the podcast again in the future, but maybe something happened since then? idk, I haven't heard anything

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Oatgan posted:

This subforum is hilariously easy to troll.

Seriously, TwoDogs has never made a post worth responding to. They're just emphatic statements that go against what the average wrestlegoon believes. And Ryback fanfiction.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

hahahahaha

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Karmine posted:

I think he's saying that the idea of such primo seats going to him is like taking an elegant fabric like silk and farting through it? At least, poo poo, I hope that's what he means. It sounds like a JRism.

I think you may have figured it out lol. JR owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Not a twitter question but it's social media so I'll ask in this thread:

Are there any good tumblrs to follow for wrestling content? Even if people here want to share theirs or whatever I just want some wrestling poo poo on my tumblr