Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011
MSDUB's got it's own section! WOOOOO!!!

Follow all of us, we tend to be funny and I usually just bitch about clients.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011

DMPunk posted:

The truth is, I got disposable income and I hate spending money on myself, so I spend it on other people.

MSW needs new belts :D

Seriously though, the poo poo we got now looks like a special need student The Bandit made it in shop class.

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011

DMPunk posted:

What is MSW's women's division like?

nonexistant at the moment, we're pulling like hell to try and get a few decent local women wrestlers in though.

We've had Hailey Hatred on before though.

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011

ScrapDaddyAP posted:

LEGIT: Ring Announcer attempted to attack me with NUNCHAKUS. Repeat: Grown man. Nunchakus. #FuckTheWorld

o.o it was a crazy night at NWA: Mountain State...

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Bwuh? Jacques Moliere new NWA Champion?

I'll be surprised if Jacque'll still have a job tonight, he went nuts on Pearce like an idiot.

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011
Everyone's favorite Mountain State Wrestling champion Johnny Blast has finally set aside some time for us to do some interviews.

I submit: https://budgetinnblast.com/

The first video has to of course be about the creation of Diablo Jr.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQC0FelJXy4

Enjoy, we'll be filming more with Johnny in the future, (I think as early as next week) so send us some questions on the site to ask him.

Please watch the playlist, there's a video in it I'm not supposed to be talking about about a certain announcer and certain martial arts equipment.

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011

Orange Carlisle posted:

This is fuckin' awesome, thanks for letting us know about this. Johnny Blast is the best. Coming out of the gate with the origin of Diablo Jr is a great story and I hope he has a ton of other stories to share.

"I didn't want to call him El Diablo, that was too pedestrian. Without even having a Diablo Sr. I came up and I named him Diablo Jr."

lol

Johnny has tons of crazy stories, and some wild poo poo has happened since the MSW days with a few of the boys. We've tracked down the original MSW belt and hopefully, we'll be able to interview its owner and why they have it now.

Tato posted:

Thank you for interviewing Johnny, I want to hear more stories. Still have my NWA Mountain State DVDs and love the WV wrestling scene

One of my life regrets is not getting one of those original Diablo Jr shirts

As for questions, I would like to know which venues in WV were his favorite and least favorite to run shows in. Particular interested in how he felt about the Falls View/Montgomery area.

Also interested in the wrestling he watched growing up and what got him into it, if he was a fan of Mid Atlantic Wrestling

Thanks for the questions!

I'll have to see if we can get a limited run of those made as well while we're working on getting Johnny's shirts done. If you order from the site, give us a few weeks due to the hosed nature of WV right now.

As for the current whereabouts of Diablo Jr.:
He's currently in jail again.

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011
I like to call this one "The most hosed up thing I've ever witnessed in my career as an MSW cameraman".

The Princeton Rec. Center will always hold fond memories for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHfXfRMSeH0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaqtaro
Apr 12, 2011

Zaqtaro posted:

I like to call this one "The most hosed up thing I've ever witnessed in my career as an MSW cameraman".

The Princeton Rec. Center will always hold fond memories for me.

We've been noticed!

https://twitter.com/UGeneDinsmore/status/1314322232286621698

Zaqtaro fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Oct 9, 2020