Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Rarity posted:

Oh god yes :shlick:
Michelle McCool was my favorite member of Flawless :colbert:

I'm glad that she's coming back though, she was getting really good towards the end of her run earlier. But I figure she'll become another Alecia Fox or Eve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
If you're some sort of celebrity and have to tell another celebrity "I'm not a stalker" then you're probably not as big of a deal as you think you are.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

:stare: I just remembered when Kurt Angle actually got arrested for stalking Rhaka Kahn.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Labeling yourself as a "smark" on the internet is one of the most embarrassing things you can do. In the age of the internet, everyone knows exactly what's going on, so all you're doing is telling everyone that you think you know better than multi-million dollar businesses.

What I'm saying is stop watching wrestling and trying to change what you don't like, because it's not going to happen. Watch wrestling that you enjoy. There are alternatives, even to the "Alternative"

e: Johnny Ace is trending on Twitter because no one knows how to legitimately spell his last name.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jan 17, 2012

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

In that Ultramantis shoot that's coming out soon, they mention that one of the G2 Chikara students didn't wash their gear and it smelt awful. The host asks if it's Jigsaw and UMB says "Well, um" but it looks like Kingston just ratted Jigsaw out on it.

Kingston just called out Steen :stare:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Anyone who hasn't changed their bet on the Chyna v Hall dead pool is dumb.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Roode is a very good Oldschool heel, and works well with James Storm. Bobby is so much like Triple H that he probably won't go far in the WWE, and even if they bring over Beer Money, I don't see Tag Team wrestling doing well, either.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

There was a video where someone yelled "Hey Edge!" to Curt Hawkins. We should all tweet to @thecurthawkins as if he were Edge and see if it goes anywhere. A few people did it elsewhere, but only three or four. Would like to see if we can make some sort of trend. Maybe it'll give him a new (old) gimmick.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Wait does that mean she's flying to India for a few hundred bucks a trip too? Does that show even film in India?
No, it's a TNA Project but I believe that the TV Company in India is actually paying for almost all of it. It's a great deal for TNA, since they get to open up a new market, with maximum rewards and zero risk. In a market like India though, there is really no risk anyway, they are hungry for wrestling.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

HulkaMatt posted:

Yes but TNA would do something like start a heel turn on twitter and then when the turn finally happened on TV they'd expect everyone in the world to know why.

WWE would just do it and make up a story later.
Bubba the Food Sponge. That wasn't a story or a heel turn.

e: Really just an exception, and not the norm.

e2: Also, I just realized that our #tWo Hashtag is a real word. The word is "two" and I don't think anyone in the #tWo realized that.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Optimist with doubt posted:

Which one of you is Art Donovan on Twitter?

He is literally asking every wrestler how much they weigh

Hahaha

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

People can say whatever they want, but what it really comes down to is that Chris Brown beat a girl who wasn't white, so a lot of people are sadly indifferent.

The worst part about this is listening to Kidd Kradic in the morning, and hearing both women still swooning over him and saying "He was young and stupid and made a mistake! That one little thing shouldn't end his career!"

They forgave him for what he did, just because he's famous and pretty. Meanwhile the men on the show were still talking about how much of a dickhead he is.

gently caress that, he beat a woman up and sent her to the hospital. He should be in jail. Ever wonder what happened to that guy from the ShamWow commercials? Yeah, Vince hit a prostitute and he went to jail for a long time.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Tommy Dreamer and Stevie Richards are the best two guys to come out of ECW. They're both doing so, so well compared to most of their alumni and they're the nicest guys ever.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Perigryn posted:

Nova's also in that group. Worked in Talent Relations for a year for business administration experience and is now a bank manager who oversees two branches.
I thought about him right as I said that.

But then you have guys from ECW that literally know nothing else but wrestling. Guys like Jerry Lynn and RVD who think they're still the poo poo. Guys like the The Rottens who do every scummy thing they can to make some money. Raven and Sandman who seem to just show up for shoot videos every now and then. Guys like Sabu still abusing their body because they don't know anything else.

Stevie seemed to have dropped his wrestling persona entirely and is now into technology-related things, running his own podcast/show, living happily with Daffney.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Not sure why you're equating Lynn with RVD. Lynn always comes off as humble and accepting of his limitations any time I hear him talk. He's a total 180 from RVD.
Well, he does claim that The Wrestler was a movie about his life or something.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

:stare: David Otunga has the best wrestling-related Twitter ever.

David Otunga, Attorney at Law. He is giving law advice to people on Twitter, including kayfabe related affairs in the WWE (Like Brodus for indecent exposure and trolling a Japanese fan by saying "I'd love to sue Yoshi Tatsu)

And his picture. Oh my god.

http://www.twitter.com/davidotunga

quote:

Good morning @WWE If you have a @Twitter account, you have a lawyer in @DavidOtunga. You can trust me, because I went to Harvard #otungalaw

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Mar 13, 2012

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I hope David Otunga decides to side with the Batari in their feud against Sara Del Rey :allears:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lone Rogue posted:

Ring Crew - Dubya ‏ @lonerogue
@DavidOtunga Vincent K. McMahon is my real father. I want compensation for missed birthdays!

Rarity ‏ @rarity_sa
@lonerogue @DavidOtunga i never knew hornswoggle had a something awful account!

Ring Crew - Dubya ‏ @lonerogue
@rarity_sa @DavidOtunga Hornswoggle was the worst brother in law ever. #OtungaLaw

David Otunga ‏ @DavidOtunga
@lonerogue lol #OtungaLaw

If he doesn't become my lawler for this, I'll have to goto one much more smug.

You want your own Lawler? Hope you don't have any daughters.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I was somewhat surprised to see a Daffney tweet show up on my timeline. I almost never see her tweet for some reason, and forgot I was even following her. But more surprised when I saw this.

quote:

I loves my Daffney. She's sooo sweet and she gives me treats! ^,..,^ Prr...

eh?

https://twitter.com/SchmeezTheCat

:stare: Daffney has given her cat a Twitter account.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TheHock posted:

It sort of figures that Kana would follow my joke account and not my real Twitter.

I still can't understand a thing she says.
Half of her tweets about selling her merch, the rest are about video games. She does talk to her English fans on Twitter and Facebook occasionally though.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Mar 25, 2012

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Basically how I imagine it all went.

quote:

Proper use of #hastags in the #wwe #wweuniverse environment. Make sure you always #hastag #wwe and #wweuniverse

Make sure your #WWE promos mention a #catchphrase or #hook to make sure we start #trending #wweuniverse

Leave no tweet in the #wweuniverse unwasted! Always #promote your next #appearance or our #wwe #ppv #wrestlemania !!

If you have #celebrity friends make sure they get in on the action live on #mondaynightraw #wwe #wweuniverse !!

Do not #tweet pictures of your dick. That means you, #titus #woofwoof #wweuniverse #wwe #notpg

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

If you follow CHIKARA wrestler Vin Gerard on Twitter, he will tell you how much he hates you. I was one of his first 100 followers, and he still never followed me, that's how much he hates me.

https://twitter.com/vingerard

MassRayPer posted:

Aren't hashtags of decreasing importance on twitter? Why are they doing this n... oh, right, Vince.
Vince has no idea what Twitter is, but in his mind, he believes that if you put a hashtag on something, anything, it will trend worldwide.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Yoshi Tatsu posted:

Who is Lord Tensai's young boy!? At first I should kick his head off. Just bring it!!!
Haha, Yoshi's been pretty upset about everything A-Train tonight.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lone Rogue posted:

Armbars.
Their Mexican aristocrat does armbars. RIP Lesner, embarrassed by Del Rio.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Scott Steiner can't spell or write very well, but he's right on every account. TNA has become steadily unbearable since Hogan/Bischoff came in. They use to be the "Alternative" but now WWE is so much better and TNA is just a pile of mess.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

El Patron posted:

The more I read Steiners twitter the more worked it looks, especially his last one.
If it's a work, I would easily vote this most disgusting promotional tactic, but it's really hard to stop watching a show I haven't seen in a year anyway.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Scott Steiner is on another Twitter rant, but I posted the tweets in the TNA thread since nobody posts there, and that's legitimate TNA discussion.

Steiner is a good man.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

In the last two years or so, the only thing that's captivated me in TNA was the Bound for Glory series ending, where Roode was looking to become the next big thing. Then he lost, and I haven't watched an episode of Impact since.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lone Rogue posted:

They are pretty much repeating it with James Storm for Lockdown.
I already saw them gently caress it up once! Don't need to see it happen again.

Plus if I buy Lockdown, I'm obligated to watch Garret's Lethal Lockdown.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Kota Ibushi is on Twitter, and like I said before, he doesn't tweet anything too interesting or out of the normal.

Except for the pictures :stare:

What I've learned about DDT Pro is that everyone is always naked. Pictures of Takagi and Antonio doing naked Sit-ups and Nakzawa hugging some women (While naked -- Which actually doesn't surprise me)

http://twitter.com/ibushi_kota

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Apr 14, 2012

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The Shaman of Cum posted:

that vin gerard guy is following me but ive never tweeted at or about him, and in fact have never seen one of his matches
He had a very, very good match against Fire Ant in 2008 for the Young Lion's Cup if you're interested in him at all.

Vin Gerard is scummy and hates everyone. He's following random fans, and finding them by looking up wrestling-related things on Twitter. He was like a skinny, dirtier Kevin Steen but now he's fat, so he's just American Kevin Steen.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Apr 17, 2012

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Why would he say no? That's probably one of the very things left on Punk's bucket list. For someone from a city from Chicago who's VERY proud of their sports teams, that has to be one of the greatest honors in the world. Especially at Wrigley Field.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Yoshi Tatsu's Twitter Rampage:

quote:

As of today, I am planning to post several tweets regarding my thoughts and feelings toward Lord Tensai. First of all, I have a strong reason why I must defeat Lord Tensai. As in my Japanese lesson, "tensai" means natural disaster.

As everyone knows, Japan experienced a major earthquake and tsunami on March 11th of last year. More than 15,000 people lost their lives, over 5,000 people are still missing, and more than 5,000 people were injured. In addition, over 130,000 people lost their homes. Sadly, the recovery has been very slow. Many people are still living in temporary housing, without jobs. Moreover,the Japanese people haven't been able to recover from the grief of losing family members,including children who lost their parents.

Out of respect, I strongly urge Lord Tensai to change his name. As Japanese superstar of WWE, I cannot tolerate him using this name during Japanese appearance. Even though he is tremendously big and very strong, I will defeat him someday. Japan was defeated by natural disasters – "TENSAI". And I, Yoshi Tatsu is the one who defeats that "TENSAI". When I beat him, I will make him change his name. This is #YoshiRevolution Episode 1.

I am sorry Yoshi, this guy beat John Cena cleanly. You can't even beat Tyler Recks.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I would buy five copies of Scott Steiner's YouShoot: The Death of TNA.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The Batiri posted:

All we can think about is sitting on Saturyne's face until she can taste the fluid from the Demon Toilet...

The Batiri posted:

Saturyne was seen in Chicago last weekend trying to sell her ring worn socks to a fan & she was offered nearly $2,000 by @SteveTheTurtle.
:stare:

Steve the Turtle is a wrestling fan who eventually started working with CHIKARA, seemingly because he was always at the shows and put up wrestlers all the time. In the Wrestling Road Diaries he was outed to have a foot fetish, and bought a lady grappler some stockings for her birthday.

Saturyne is a rookie who's really impressive with her flippy poo poo. Apparently she's from Mexico or India somewhere. (She's not from the US and English wasn't her first language, I hear)

The Batiri, are weird, gross, sleezy guys who don't seem to like women or DM Punk very much. Their feed is a constant stream of :stare: and :nms:

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 7, 2012

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DMPunk posted:

Holy crap. The Batiri blocked me on Twitter. Amazing.
How did you manage to get a group of people that talks about eating baby fetuses to block you?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Edwardian posted:

And yet, coconono is not blocked?
They would never block one of their kin.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mad Reverend Rad posted:

The strangest (and most beautiful) romance.
That's not Tozawa/Steen. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

njsykora posted:

Can we please as a community agree to never ask wrestlers about Benoit no matter where the question is? It's a subject that just makes everyone look bad whenever it's brought up.
Kendrick and London handled it pretty well.