Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

SSB's finisher still looking crisp as gently caress, everytime I see it I think Stu's going to overshoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Will Kota and Kenny forcibly open the forbidden door and allow New Japan talent on Impact again

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Rarity posted:

Swerve, he actually means Yoshihiko

When Yoshihiko showed up on the Tron at Wrestle Kingdom I popped so huge

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Mob posted:

On a Straight Shootin with Punk and Samoa Joe, Joe talks about beating the dogshit out of AJ at video games, to the point where AJ is blowing off stuff and forcing Joe to stay online and play against him so he can try and get his wins back

I vaguely remember that story, wasn't AJ's now wife in tears because he refused to give up so they could leave?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/muto_keiji/status/1357293519551881217?s=20

Lovely photo from the Baba Memorial Show with the 6 men in the main event

(Front row is Suwama, Mutoh & Masayuki Kono. Back row is Kaz Hayashi, Tenzan & Kojima)

Every time I see Kaz Hayashi I'm surprised he's still in wrestling. I don't even know why, he was perfectly acceptable on the Gleat show I saw in October

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Hobbs being the new Morishima is intriguing

Suppose it's better than being the new Rikio

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

https://twitter.com/hearttakeshi54/status/1359662072607330304?s=20

Kazunari Murakami: "I'm excited! Tomorrow is my first match in the Nippon Budokan"

Random fan: "I'm looking forward to it, but, uh, you've wrestled Mitsuharu Misawa in the Budokan"

A match against a scrub like Misawa is nothing worth remembering, unlike tomorrow's 12-man tag match

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I listened to a Tom MacDonald song when he was doing his dumbass feud with Mac Lethal, and I found his facial tattoos unsettling. This is the extent of my Tom MacDonald knowledge.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

MassRafTer posted:

Ricochet is a guy who got his dream job, but his dream job isn't as cool as he imagined. But it's still his dream job, yet he sees his old friends in Dragon Gate having fun and he gets sad that he couldn't just do cool poo poo like that all the time. So there's a tension in everything he posts.

WWE has maybe 5 members of Monster Express on the payroll and aren't doing cool things with them, you hate to see it

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

CombineThresher posted:

Who is the very tall woman behind Mei?

That is Sakisama, who found Mei in the French woods

She's quite tall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Vagabundo posted:

Let's not forget the important fact that she once kicked Minoru Suzuki in the face during a match and totally got away with it*.

*It's the Tokyo Dome empty arena match Suzuki had with Sanshiro Takagi a couple of years ago for DDT, for anyone who hasn't seen it.

It's been a while since I saw that match, but wasn't that Saki Akai, the Tokyo Dome concessions worker who gave her likeness to Yakuza 6? I think that match also featured Jun Kasai, the Janitor with several unexplained scars.