Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Eat My Fuc posted:

It's mostly the fanbases of the artist's Keith Lee mentioned that make them cringy. Immortal Technique has long been the go to for weird, dorky guys who think liking underground rap makes them smarter than people who enjoy other kinds of rap.

he's also really antisemetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Eat My Fuc posted:

This I did not know but I am not surprised.

The only thing he listed I respect is J. Cole, while corny he is very obviously talented. It would be hilarious to be able to look at the spotify accounts of wrestlers I bet there's a lot of really lame music in there.

wrestlers spotify would be a hell of a deep dive yeah, most of the wrestlers I know are still really into early 2000's pop punk and emo bands they loved when they were 15

one of those wrestlers is me :negative:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i thought it was hosed up when maki itoh rt'd weird fetish art but this is next level.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

johnny simpyyyyyy

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Rarity posted:

Yeah once COVID ends things will start growing again. There'll never be a shortage of idiots who want to throw themselves off of balconies for a crowd of dozens.

it's true, i am very excited to get vaccinated so I can go back to jumping off balconies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

those 9'6 resident evil ladies are giving our young men unreasonable expectations for womens height, very sad to see.