Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I think my new purpose on twitter is be really obnoxious towards Icarus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Thanks to the power of the wrestlehut list I've found out that a couple of the people on it are football (soccer) fans.

thank you wrestlehut illuminati.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Wow, JR is really going nuts on twitter.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
So does Cliff Compton just follow back whoever follows him?

Because I have Cliff Compton among my twitter followers now. In company with such luminaries as "productionsMWF", "promotions_ncw" and "SupportCena1".

The two first are Quebec promotions it seems, no idea why they're following me.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Vote in Sting and Vader as a combo solution, because all of Stings best stuff was with Vader really.

Unless Vader is already in of course.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
If Rikishi is still running that Nu-Wrestling Evolution in Italy I think he's short on money.

They just cancelled two shows in Spain and their big show in England which was co-promoted with IPW:UK resulting in IPW having to try and re-negotiate with Carlito and Chris Masters so they could still be on the show. Kevin Nash was supposed to be there but I guess he had a special thing with Nu-Wrestling because IPW:UK said they couldn't honour his agreement with NWE.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
lol, Vin Gerard is following me as well now.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

I really want this to be something that actually happens to Goldberg.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Darrin Corbin retweeted this.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

:drat:

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

heh

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
How are you all forgetting John Carpenter's Vampires?

The only good vampire movie.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Vin Gerard is just some homeless guy, nothing special.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

MassRayPer posted:

So who is going to tweet at Kurt and remind him he was fired because he was a junkie who wouldn't go to rehab?

We'll see if he responds.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
So uhm .. anyone know what happened?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Twitter really is a wonderful thing. Thanks to Twitter I am talking with Sugar Dunkerton about a mutual love of WCW.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Just imagine being picked up at school.

"Oh that's my dad getting out of that car"

GOOOOOONGGGGG!!!

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Sids kid is named Gunnar. Because he spelled it correctly.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Unintentional burns are the best kind of burns.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Totally tweeting at Mongo.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

:staredog:

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

twitter feudin'

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
They really should have just followed up on the WWE All Stars fantasy battle thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYaRzfbiWb0

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
The Justin Roberts episode of Colt Cabana's podcast actually touches on that a little bit.

He talks about how wrestlers would ask him about stuff and his opinion on matches and he would always stress that everything he said was just as a fan because he had no other basis on which to make any judgement.

Which you know, is something that wrestler should probably also keep in mind. When some random guy says something about your match, it is always a fan perspective and after all, the fans are the ultimate arbiter of what is good and what isn't.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

lol

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Gotta love that someone just had to troll Virgil by tagging him in a retweet.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Let's go all the way. HUG STEEN HUG!

I suggested a more subtle change to THRILL STEEN THRILL.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Regal is watching the BBC documentary on old british wrestling and just complaining non-stop about how there's no mention of any northern wrestlers.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Lol, I replied to one of Dreamers many tweets about his face asking if he had considered a doctor or maybe a plastic surgeon and he sent me a DM saying "thanks, the swelling will go down".

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
On the topic of sheiky and nfl.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

:raise:

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

HulkaMatt posted:

I was thinking that with Ryback.

Have them both in the ring, clearing it out. Then having a stare down only for the countdown clock to reach 0 and reveal Mark Henry who then crushes them both.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
There is no Grizzly, only Mitch!

:staredog:

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

lol

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

njsykora posted:

:drat: Nobody should be compared to Nickelback.

I don't know. Canadian, kinda whiny and samey and makes terrible music. Seems fair.

MrBling fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Jun 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

SuitcoatAvenger posted:

I don't see any way that Warrior's return doesn't end in a total trainwreck, unless it's like, a single appearance at a HoF induction. I mean, if they're putting him on TV regularly, it's either going to be for backstage segments (where he'll go off script and start saying crazy poo poo almost immediately). Alternatively, if they're going to put him in-ring, he'll get gassed immediately and his limited moveset is going to hinder him from doing all that much, anyway.

Really, the best way to use him is to just have him regularly run out of the back, gorilla press slam Ryback every time he has a match, and run to the back.

That giant warrior tweet is quite literally a response to Vince tweeting this article http://www.wwe.com/inside/2k/wwe-2k14/the-ultimate-warrior-is-back-in-wwe-2k14-26131156 about Warrior being in the new WWE 2K14 game.