Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oatgan posted:

His oppressive taxes have hit twitter as hard as they have the rest of the corporate world! :argh:

Joke all you want but the truth is that businesses are making the lowest profits in history, the LOWEST!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

FYI: I know what a bonus is, but my old employer decided to stop giving out bonuses for Christmas, cut everyone's (read: non-management folks) salary by 6%, canceled the Christmas party, and then fired one of my co-workers.

Jelly of the Month Club....? :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Medusula posted:

She's now threatening to delete her twitter account

So it worked out for the best then.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Does Batista have a twitter? I want to ask him a question.

He's already said he will never return. I'm sorry buddy, give it up, it's not going to happen, it's over.

Cuba is Castro's.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lone Rogue posted:

Hogan is just an idiot in terms of whoever he employs as his agent. Him never going to sitcoms bewilders me just like Ric Flair not appearing in rap videos.

Honestly I think until very recently Hogan was doing pretty well financially and it was more that he just could not keep away from some kind of limelight. Since the divorce though, it seems more like he HAS to do this stuff in order to cover his alimony and look after his family - one of whom is in jail (still?) - and have enough left over for himself.

Flair, on top of all his other financial problems, has a terrible son who is even worse than Hogan's dragging him down. Wasn't he charged with possession of heroin?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dixie Carter is capable of remembering a PPV is coming up this weekend while simultaneously thinking that PPV has already been - she has mastered Double Think, and one day soon she will prove she can levitate.

Then a ring-rat will eat AJ Styles' face off.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MacDougall posted:

Maybe Matt is the better Hardy after all. Maybe he was just going through a rough patch?

I think the rough patch may have been "not being in my 20s anymore" and with any luck rehab should get him over that just in time for an early mid-life crisis.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

If Zeke is doing four bodyslams a match in tribute to Al Bundy, then bless that man.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Stanford must be Evil Cara since Jack always has our back. :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I haven't read anything on Wrestling Observer about Samoa Joe making a scene on a flight :confused:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Based on that solo AOL chat that Vince did that one time, I'd love to see him posting tweets, getting furious when nobody replies because he doesn't understand how it works and going on a tirade against nobody.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jarrett must have heard that people were starting to like him, and rather than change the habit of a lifetime he decided to set things straight by the most direct route possible.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Borh posted:

:unsmith: :smith:

That really is a :unsmith: moment for me, I'm so happy at the success Vickie has had as a character and I can't help but think that Eddie would have loved seeing her get such heel heat.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

David Otunga is currently busy on Twitter being amazing :psyduck:

In what ways?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wojtek posted:

It's against Bobby Roode who wins the belt off Storm on TV next week.

Yep.

Nope, there's a dim possibility that somebody might come out of this looking good. TNA has to try harder.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lita went to the beach with Corino and Doring and got stung by a jellyfish? Why is that a scandal?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Perigryn posted:

That's right. Corino stepped up after Doring got stage fright! She was his friend and needed help!

He'll be there for her, when the (golden) rain starts to fall :shobon:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sue Denim posted:

Speaking of 'Scummiest Wrestling Stories.txt' as we were, could someone upload it again? I'm certain there used to be a link in a stickied thread but last time I looked I couldn't find it.

I've had it linked in the OP of the Wrestling Questions thread for awhile, here it is again: http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dem Boyz have bred? Oh God the cycle continues....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

coconono posted:

I have the wedding photos somewhere...

I assume it was Mrs. Dem Boys who had the shotgun leveled at her, since Jay or Mark would just start screaming MAN UP! at whoever pointed a gun at them.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Me and my boy sit up and cuss" is like some kind of beautiful redneck dream - a father and son bonding by just sitting around saying swear words and laughing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Germ Incubator posted:

He posted a more recent pic of his kid than that but... it was of him taking a poo poo in his horseshoe pit so not sure everyone wanted to see that.

Keepin' that 'merican dream alive :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I hope Shawn doesn't either and now he will, and he'll see some indy wrestler use the Super Kick and say,"Oh that must be that King Khan guy! Yay!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Flameingblack posted:

He's going to watch a Young Bucks match and get really confused.

"I didn't know they filmed me and Marty in widescreen back then!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Perigryn posted:

Morrison's "Deserve's got nothing to do with it" reminds me that I should watch Unforgiven again...

Everybody in the world should do this, you've reminded me what I need to do!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lil Naitch is the best ref.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's too late Serena, the SES is over! The only possible upside to this now is a massive improvement in your own physical and psychological wellbeing, it doesn't directly benefit me AT ALL!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DMPunk posted:

Was that directed at me? Because, I got to meet her at a WSU show a few weeks ago, so it kind of did benefit me.

Wha? No, it was at Serena, who is just being selfish as far as I'm concerned :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Dat boy

God I love the Briscoes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

smashpro1 posted:

He sent Heath Slater out to buy him an iPod and Heath got a Walkman instead :(

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hiram posted:

:allears: The greatest night of my life.

Getting praise from Stone Cold is probably the prelude for him kicking your rear end. But being criticized is also a prelude to the same, so this is about as good as it is ever going to get for you!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well, at least nothing can be more pathetic and desperate than that Gabe tweet. So we've got that going fo-

apsouthern posted:

Axl Rotten

:negative:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRayPer posted:

Wait, what Gabe tweet?

Gabe Sapolsky @BookItGabe posted:

Support indy wrestling! The guy that booked CM Punk & Daniel Bryan in ROH is now behind DGUSA/EVOLVE. DGUSA.tv for info PLS RT #WWE #WWETLC

It just came across as so incredibly desperate and scrabbling.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chilly McFreeze posted:

Well I guess that's that for my golfing career then :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hulk Hogan likes sex with women? What a homo!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DM Punk posted:

Ted DiBiase is awesome. So is Ted DiBiase.

https://vine.co/v/h1O0v7z9BLW

Sometimes these things work, but mostly it's just a static image and I don't understand why - why does it sometimes work and not other times? I understand this less than I understand twitter :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

It's kinda like a video. You can click it and unclick it like on youtube, but there is no obvious pause logo

I click on it and nothing happens, it just sits on that first image of Ted Jr smiling happily. I can set it to not have the volume muted though, so I think that's progress!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah that'll be what it is, thanks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Daryl Surat posted:

Yesterday I made it a goal of mine to finally fix Firefox specifically so that I could see this Ted Dibiase Vine video. I succeeded:

Type about :config in the Firefox address bar and then acknowledge the prompt.

Search for "media.windows-media-foundation.enabled" and then set it from True to False.

Before doing this, Vine videos would just display a still image and have an audio toggle button that would do nothing regardless of muting being on or off. This fixed it.

Thank you very much, that worked and the Teds video was great :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

M-m-m-m-m-MONSTER KILL!