Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Regal posted:

Trying to think if Teddy Long owes me a favour.I need to get a World Championship match on Smackdown on Liverpool. Maybe the last chance I have of becoming the first English World Champion in front of WWE's loyalist fans.

He is retweeting TONS of people telling him he needs a title shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Did anyone ever spill why they're calling him Missionary Mike? Also, who is Torg Hammerstien and why is Cena constantly retweeting him?

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Jeff Hardy posted:

¤)AbÜdt¡@èØ)_é%Γ))é%¥æçu¡¤)A@è+ìΨé%Γ))é%¥æçu¡PCgA@hQKMSeKMSeKECÑIAn§ÑAhQKAd§GWgiCe§jae§CeAh§keAfa§iArKià¡¡FQKGW§kiAhQKSeALCWKE§§WABÑIAdK ...

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

SICKERATION, to Chris Jericho posted:

Wade Barretts hashtagged SecondComing for himself. I guess everyone really is biting your gimmicks.

Chris Jericho posted:

Et Tu Barrett??

Wade Barrett posted:

I thought your 'rear end Cream' was the only thing you didn't want stolen?

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Found @CrankyVince through a Bryan Alvarez retweet.... some of it is stupid, but I can't stop reading. :(

CrankyVince posted:

FEELING WEAK, ASKING PRODUCTION INTERN WHAT HIS BLOOD TYPE IS, HAND IN BRIEFCASE FUMBLING FOR SOMETHING SHARP.

quote:

IN WRITERS MEETING, CAN'T HEAR A THING, CRACKING CLAMS, TELLING THE BOYS WE'RE GOING INTO BIZ W/ 1 OF THE FELLAS FROM THE NBC SITCOM "WINGS"

quote:

HUDDLED WITH PYRO GUYS, SEEING WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO RIG MY HOTEL ROOM WITH FIREWORKS, TO DETONATE UPON CLIMAX.

quote:

I'VE BEEN POWER WALKING TO LIMO FOR MINUTES. CONFUSED, CERTAIN I'M LOST.

quote:

REALIZING I'VE MADE A FEW PRETTY SERIOUS MISTAKES OVER THE YEARS.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
The Wade Keller interview with X-Pac talks about this too, he says that he's been messed up for a long time and he needs to prove himself before WWE would open the door for another shot (and he understands that, and doesn't blame them at all). He did say that he's cleaned up and doing fairly well right now, and even "cut back on the weed", but he still has a ways to go.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Little Miss RKO posted:

It's ok, Miz. It's just a Pavlovian response. Perfectly natural. Similar to using "What?" as punctuation for others' sentences.

I told my 3 year old we were out of Cheerios, and she said "Are you serious, bro?" Laughed my rear end off.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Skip Sheffield posted:

Sitting in a chair at a table in Sin City wondering why this ladder is in front of me? Laughing at the gossip, the Secret Power, it begins..

quote:

Who am I? Only time will tell, but rest assured narkboys Im not a Terminator sent to save John Connor. I also hate College Station

quote:

I refuse to type it yyywid is fake, accept n forget. My life my rules. Born n raised in Sin City, soon a psycho will be unleashed. #Patience

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
JR is really getting an attitude on Twitter, it's actually funny to read. Am guessing he retweeted this on purpose:

Jim Ross posted:

WHAT?! RT @GoodMicWork: @JRsBBQ Cole fiddles with his privates below the announce table...Jerry hates that.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Atticus Finch posted:

Scott Stanford is literally the best person to follow on Twitter. He's got all sorts of dad-jokes for you to hear!

I love all his jokes about carrying a broom during Raw.

Also, I found this funnier than I should have.

theraveneffect posted:

how many white castle burgers can you eat in a sitting?/ None. I'd sooner starve

THETOMMYDREAMER posted:

Once I ate 42 in 15 min

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Awww. :(

DustyWWE posted:

No Legends house for me !! No please stop asking , just finished DVD work for WWE ,

Piper also weighs in on Legends House:

R_Roddy_Piper posted:

Anybody hear anymore about the WWE putting H.O.F.ers in a house for 3 weeks together. Baby Jesus, I hope they gave that up!

quote:

SERIOUS!! FU8CK THAT HOUSE. IT'S ON THERE HEAD. I'M NOT PLAYING!! WHAT R WE GOING TO DO, LAWN BOWL? KILL!!

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Colt Cabana posted:

The WWE Signed This guy.... (I'll be honest...I didn't see that one coming)

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

TL posted:

I've never heard the phrase "yum rockets" used before, and I found it delightful

The funniest thing about that phrase is that JR retweeted it.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Had a weird moment when Cliff Compton followed me on Twitter.... then I noticed that he follows EVERYBODY.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
CM Punk asked people to tweet about #houseshow memories, it's been pretty entertaining so far.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Lone Rogue posted:

Big Poppa Pump ‏ @ScottSteiner
Keep on puttin mayonaise on yur pigs feet n porkloins u fat gently caress

If anyone gets a Steiner avatar in the near future, this must be the text.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Laughed way too hard at this:

CM Punk posted:

Major League ballparks really need to get up to speed and offer vegetarian options.

Cranky Vince posted:

OHH POOR PUSSY BOY. gently caress YOU, PAL

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
I have 5 followers, and 2 are Vin Gerard and Cliff Compton. I never tweet. :(

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Someone needs an Nash avatar with the text "NASH STRONGER THAN MORTAL MARKS".

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Ricardo Rodriguez posted:

If I ever had a shirt it would be me as a Piñata and it would probably say "Come at me, Bro" or something lol

So someone made this:

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Someone asked JR if he had advice for a future WWE Diva. I'm guessing he didn't mean the double entendre (or maybe he did).

JR posted:

Looks, intelligence, athletic..have plan B.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Spikeguy posted:

Like his loving ears just perked up? It's like whispering "Lois..." and Superman flying from one end of the galaxy to the other.

His Stunner sense was tingling.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Bocc Kob posted:

Colt can play serious too. On one of his podcasts, they talked about how he turned heel at one show and tried to rape people during his match.

I think he said that's the reason he CAN'T play heel.... because he tried to put on a heel persona and the first thing that came out was RAPE. Officer Colt works because it's a policeman at a Juggalo gathering.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
He keeps posting worse and worse pictures and basically saying "Help me, what do I do"... Is it a metal reaction, or an infection, or what the heck? I feel terrible for him. :(

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

achillesforever6 posted:

I love this guy

He is great, I hope he is allowed to show some personality eventually.

Big E Langston posted:

@HEELZiggler When will you finally adhere to the Bodyguard Union's minimum wage demands? #AskTheHEEL

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

@milanmiracle posted:

Watching Cody wrestle makes me sad, but his mustache makes me happy, so they cancel each other out and I feel the same

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
More from Big E:

quote:

I'm going to start telling people my birth name is Bigamus Ernell Langston, but I just shortened it. I guarantee a handful will believe me.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Here we go....

JakeSnakeDDT posted:

Say miracles abound. R u ready? Oh it's true. Scott hall to arrive Monday. Seen him yesterday and we r so happy to report clean 4 16days

quote:

Will b biggest move 4either of us. Sharing road to health, sobriety and happiness. Ddp yoga will take us there just add hope, prayers love

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Ricardo's on to something...

RRWWE posted:

...omg!!! I just realized! What if Zeb Coulter was Jack Swagger's Eagle all along?!?! #SiThePeople

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Memento1979 posted:

I, um... what?

And apparently this is the second time that's happened? :stare:

Scott Hall posted:

Everybody please keep X-PAC in your heart. He was injured this weekend in Minnieapolis during a match. He's recovering w/friends and family

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

kidcoelacanth posted:

This was just linked on DB's twitter.

http://superblizzard.com/track/bears

This is amazing, I grinned like a fool all the way through it.

DOESN'T WORK ON A BEAR
DOESN'T WORK ON A BEAR
DOESN'T WORK ON A BEAR
DON'T DO IT IN THE RING

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Scott Hall just retweeted about 200 egg jokes. :(

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

He is tweeting up a storm, plus he referenced Steel Panther. :toot:

Dolph Ziggler posted:

lots of (203) calls
skipping them, obvs
if this is my last day at @WWE
this is exactly how i want to go out
haha
#raw

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

That can't be a Piper twitter quote, he didn't end it with "Baby Jesus!"

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Writer Cath posted:

With a dash of Freddie Mercury.

I was gonna say Orton/Barrett. It's a comic CAW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Titus posted this on Instagram, along with a picture of Darren and his mom.

Titus O'Neal posted:

BREAKING NEWS!!! @DarrenyoungWWE Will be Hosting A 2Day VIP Meet&Greet and @WWE #Raw Watch Party Sunday &Monday As Soon as he regains Consciousness from him Brutal Beating from @TitusOneilWWE at #WWECHAMBER The Meet&Greet is at The Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis,Minnesota @DarrenyoungWWE mother "Bertha"young will be Selling Family Favorites like "Patti LaBelle Over the Rainbow Macaroni" and sweet Potato Hush Puppies with Proceeds going towards Darren's Medical Expenses. Doors Will open 1Hr after their #wwechamber match. Seating is limited so RSVP Is recommended ✊ #MrSomeMoreDaysOff