Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
This is Facebook, but close enough I hope.

Note: Vin's donation amount was $20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Striker should get on a WiF! (or any of the Wrestling Is companies) show and do a full blown teacher gimmick again. He could school the crowd about ants, insects, boars, frogs, etc.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Lufisto posted:

If God haven't given up on me so many times, maybe I would still believe. #Loser #UnableToLove #Failure #AloneInTampa #Helpless

Seriously, who the gently caress breaks up with Lufisto of all people?

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Maria got eliminated right before the Diss the Diva segment where everyone talked about cocks and stuff. Christy Hemme did the whole "My butt is hungry" stuff.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
If Reby ever decided to come back to SHINE, they could have a match there. Kinda funny how Reby's last match there was a Career vs Respect match where she had to win to stay in SHINE. She won, and then proceeded to never work in SHINE again.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Ted DiBiase is awesome. So is Ted DiBiase.

https://vine.co/v/h1O0v7z9BLW

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
CLOSE ALL LIBRARIES.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Valeyard posted:

That is not good enough, we need some kind of way to stop people physically lending each other books

I wonder what Lance's opinions on Oprah's book club are.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Morticia woulda been a cool gimmick for Daffney if WWE kept her in the early 2000's.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Even better was this quote later in the conversation from that tweet.

It's facts!

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Tarodia posted:

Cody's good friends with the booker of PWS Pat Buck. It was just a joke between friends

Yeah, they were both in OVW at the same time years ago. Back when Cody was wearing tights that had half polka dots and half gold on them.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I liked that promo he cut on Bo Dallas in NXT one time where every sentence start with "Bo...."

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

VogeGandire posted:

Hating things just to spite a guy who is totally unaware of my existence makes my day a little brighter.

(But seriously though, that is like, the three standout things of the show. Other than that, it's just a wash of "eh, don't really care".)

The mixed tag match wasn't completely horrible and I really want to see a singles match with Summer Rae & Natalya now.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I am more annoyed with the use of "ur" instead of "your" than the fact that he used the word pussy in a tweet.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

It's twitter, man.

I get that, but like, if you're using abbreviations to save space, it makes sense. But the dude had like 100 more characters to go.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Remember when Hawkins and Reks were part of that midcard mafia group? Yeah, me neither.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I love Big E.

http://instagram.com/p/ip5XbOCoPX/

DM Punk fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jan 2, 2014

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Dolph Ziggler is the closest thing to Wile E. Coyote in real life that I know of.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
There's Nattie and AJ, then everyone else. Summer Rae has some potential. And Alicia Fox is decent when they give her something to do besides tag matches. And when Emma and Paige are up full time, the division has a chance to be decent. They need to dump Rosa, Aksana, Tamina, and a few others though.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Hunico got a new Twitter and welp......

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
CM Punk is no AR Fox.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Well, that mystery is solved.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Jeezus. That's terrifying.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Tornhelm posted:

As if they're going to dump her a month before the Australian tour when they just sent her down here to do promotion for it.

According to some Australia wrestlers I know on FB, she's off the tour and suspended until further notice. I haven't seen that reported anywhere else, but I could see it happening. Would really suck for her not to be on that tour though.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
There's a female tag team in WSU called C.U.N.T. (Chicks Using Nasty Tactics). People got pissy over the name for a while.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Punk living that married life.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Might wanna reword that Worker Ant....

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
#YesAllExWWEWrestlers

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Oh man, it's still 2012? BRB, gotta fix all my clocks.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

There is nothing more accurate than this.

Didn't that Dinner Impossible episode have everyone in kayfabe?

Santino elbowed a bowl of eggs. That was seriously the best part.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
The amount of Fav's and RT's counting gets Steen is amazing.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Poor Taz.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
How nice.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
So, Vader's twitter either got hacked or he's just feeling kinda horny today.

https://twitter.com/itsvadertime/status/512067428004536320

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
#FUCKINGBANGERZ

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I really don't see the upside for WWE keeping Ryder on its payroll. It's not like he's gonna bolt to TNA or something and be amazing. If they have no plans for the dude, why keep him around? If they need jobbers, plenty of other people around can fill that roll.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

OmegaBR posted:

Now I've gone and done it again, so while looking for an update on the Jervis/Stoya situation, came across this:

Yeah, Jervis aint losing that match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Joey Styles live tweeted the Monday Night War episode about ECW.

https://twitter.com/JoeyStyles

I especially liked:

\