Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Scott Steiner owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

After hearing Petey Williams' stories on Colt Cabana's podcast nobody should be able to dislike Scott Steiner.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I have a little more respect for baron corbin.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Bigass Moth posted:

55000 unread emails

Apple's mail app is dogshit and doesn't bother differentiating between junk mail and regular mail folders if you connect an existing IMAP account so unless you love reading all your spam you'll forever have a retarded number of unread emails.

Or she's got quite the backlog of national front newsletters.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Come on Mixed Martial Archie appearance (and subsequent Wrestlemania 33 main event title victory)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MrBling posted:

Well yeah, but the Royal Rumble is free to any subscriber.

If I had signed up last year before the Rumble I would also get it "for free". Its just a bit of weird wording implying that normally the events would cost money to watch.

Was there a first month free during last years rumble?

Was the network even available for last years rumble?

I don't remember when it started up

Edit: 2014 us and 2015 uk. Maybe it's directed at the new markets that just launched this month? Either way yeah it's a weird way to phrase it.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jan 24, 2016

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Somewhere else this was posted said he did the same thing last year.

Don't gently caress with my emotions ziggler

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Alan_Shore posted:

All wrestlers say "I could care less" and it kills a little bit of me every time.

It seems to be universally an American thing, I don't think i've ever heard an American say couldn't care less. TV, film, music, in person, it's all wrong.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

fart blood posted:

I have to spend 5 bucks to go back to my normal avatar just because I commented to someone literally nobody likes? :psyduck:

How have you not known that in almost 8 years

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What was the context because that poo poo got deleted.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I feel like Brock Lesnar should be at least 3 times the height of a small child, the sense of scale in that picture makes me doubt his athletic prowess.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He's probably just on another weird tribal hallucinogen bender.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Who gives a gently caress about this? Asking an a genuine and not trying to poo poo on rovert for making GBS threads on roverts sake manner.

What makes it worth posting about because it's just some random kid.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ok Becky addressing it is a different story so there we go, relevance proven.

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

This. It's great that wwe is appealing to young girls by making the women legit.

I would have asked the same question if it was a little boy that didn't get to see Cena, for what it's worth.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Sep 28, 2016

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Didn't know you could get prescriptions for coke

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

AMReese posted:

Say what you will about Trent Reznor, but his message (and NIN's) has remained pretty constant throughout all of these years, relative to Korn and the rest.

He also turned angst into muscles and got real swole

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

so is this paige thing basically all because of the alt right? is that what this all means? what is the alt right?

No, people just really like naked celebrities and tumblr are reading way too much into it because lol tumblr.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

When did Chuck Taylor get muscles

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Chuck Taylor is cool and good at all times and anyone who doesn't like him is verifiably wrong.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shame on Mandrews for not also plugging Eddie Dennis, who was clearly nice enough to drive them to the airport.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Xpac was always good

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Haha I was just at that show, it was a very lovely flip with an incredibly busted up chair so there was no chance in hell it wasn't going to collapse under him.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Mob posted:

rovert what does near the knuckle mean I've never heard it

It's British for "almost offensive" usually in a funny way

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You're all overlooking the fact this means someone might punch him in the face, so it really doesn't matter what he calls it.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Braun's hair gettin dire

Is going bald a side effect of the heroic amounts of PEDs most wrestlers are presumably on or is there just an uncanny rate of early onset baldness in the wrestling world?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It does look kind of like it was done for :10bux: in some scratcher's livingroom, but since it's going to be completely invisible in about a month (unless it gets infected and scars the gently caress up because it was done for :10bux: in some scratcher's livingroom) who cares.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I wanna know more about why the shirt was $150

Was it stitched and printed at their sister location on the loving moon?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rusev was wrestling barefoot (well, ankle wraps but that only covered his heels) on the main roster so why wouldn't they let Riddle

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Seeing that as a swastika seems like a huge stretch to me?

I mean I can't really see it as a 7 either because it's just a poo poo design overall but I didn't jump right to Nazi shirt.

Edit: VVVV ehhhhh, kinda I guess? Still seems like a hell of a leap

Edit edit: ok I looked again and yeah once you know it's there it's all you can see. Shirt bad.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Sep 15, 2018

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Marmaduke! posted:

He's not a pedo he just wanted to gently caress a girl that is NOT his daughter

Wrong Marty

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He's not tall enough to get a wellness exemption so that was never going to happen

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cavauro posted:

why did cody specify male slash female wrestlers.

Probably to make sure people knew he was including women wrestlers in his question, since there's probably still a large chunk of the wrestling audience that defaults to wrestler = a guy.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

69, nice

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

All the tea drinkers I know also drink it in the summer because there's some thing they believe about a hot drink in hot weather making you feel cooler, I guess because you're now hotter from drinking a boiling cup of water so the weather isn't as big a deal anymore.

It sounds dumb as gently caress to me so I've never tried it.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

WWE wrestlers are used to following the slope of the ramp to take them directly to the ring. Since there was no ramp here Kairi improvised.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

bradzilla posted:

It's kinda gross that they registered a Twitter account for their 1 year old baby. Miz was always bad.

It keeps the most "official" account name the kid could possibly have out of the hands of those creepy wrestling RP people at least?

This is the only positive I can think of.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Granted I have no idea for sure, but I don't see AEW being big on doing deathmatches and ultraviolent gory stuff. Maybe a bit more "color" in contrast with the more sanitized WWE style, stuff that's more reminiscent of the old-school feds like JCP-era NWA, but not the "slamming people through burning tables on top of a pile of light tubes and thumbtacks" kinda stuff. So if Mox does sign with AEW, I wouldn't worry that he's going back to doing those kind of things. I think he would rather have stories and characters that are a bit more realistic and intense, and not the "hokey poo poo" he had to do in WWE.

They signed Jimmy Havoc and he's boring as gently caress after about 5 minutes in the ring in any given match unless he's going through burning tables wrapped in barbed wire and light tubes, so maybe they will.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

ICHIBAHN posted:

Isn't it an open secret that he's gay?

I have never read or heard this before, what

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nah gently caress Martina.

Her gimmick is bad and she should feel bad. It's all well and good doing her stupid 'bump and grind lol how funny she's sexually harassing someone' stuff in the ring with other performers but I've been at shows where she insists on doing it to people in the front row during her entrance and that's not cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Djarum posted:

Yeah. I heard a rumor that it was created to give to Toni Storm since she had a stipulation in her contract to be the champion within a certain amount of time. I believe that is how she is able to still work Stardom as well.

Personally I think she will be gone from WWE the moment she can. But it is incredibly interesting how some of the UK talent is under a delusion that WWE is going to magically start treating them like they matter. Osperay and ZSJ are the only two it seems that were smart enough to stay away and have flourished outside of that realm. The NXT UK brand in general seems to be dead along with the careers of everyone involved.

I'm not gonna pretend to have rovert-level access, but afaik at the very least the Welsh contingent of NXT UK is pretty happy just working their normal indie/home promotions and taking WWE's money on top for a couple of safer WWE-style matches a month.

I expect that's true for a lot of them, since I can't think of a time when "former WWE superstar!" has ever hurt anyone's ability to get booked in the bingo halls and leisure centres after they're gone.