Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.

Tato posted:

Lance Storm has joined twitter. Buckle your seatbelts, things are gonna get exciting!

https://twitter.com/#!/Storm_Wrestling

Truly riveting stuff, so far. Also, he didn't even introduce himself before he started tweeting. Serious breach of locker room etiquette, there.

Just kidding. I love Lance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.

kdrudy posted:

Yea and it's not like Danielson appears to live an extravagant or vice filled lifestyle.

Organic fruits and vegetables are expensive as gently caress.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Ziggy Tsardust posted:

It's such a shame. He was doing EVERYTHING right this year and he has to go and ruin it in the way that would hurt me the most. Libertarianism. Why Double-J? WHY?!

If you look at Jarret's twitter, he's constantly tweeting a bunch of "inspirational" quotes he probably gets from an RSS feed, or a website or some other new-fangled quote delivery thingamajig. In the last few days alone he's tweeted stuff from Theodore Roosevelt, Michael Jordan, Steve Jobs, Kennedy, Coolidge, and Ralph Waldo Emerson among others, so I wouldn't read anything into it.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

oldpainless posted:

WHICH Kennedy??

The first one, thankfully. Not even Jeff Jarrett is a big enough heel to start quoting Ken Anderson's terrible promos on twitter.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Lone Rogue posted:

That's nearly every wrestler. Even CM Punk is now sporting an ugly tan.

Anderson is ahead of the curve. Now he looks pasty and fat.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Wait, is Yoshi doing the Sin Cara Azul/Sin Cara Negro gimmick, only he's playing both parts himself? :psyduck: If so, can we organize a rally outside Smackdown to get this man on TV?

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

:unsmith: :smith:

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Lone Rogue posted:

It's all a worked shoot these days.

Yeah, that's all very nice, but what exactly does it accomplish aside from maybe JR killing a couple of boring hours at the airport and getting some stuff off his chest?

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Lone Rogue posted:

Let's have everyone on twitter seem like disgruntled employees so you never know which ones actually are or not! It's all a blur! Kayfabe in social media! Whee!
That's actually one I hadn't thought of. Neutralize twitter as a form of communication that is taken seriously as a way for employees to express their true feelings and/or drunken ramblings, so the next time it happens it won't have as much of an impact.

Lone Rogue posted:

Anyway, to answer your question, it's a distraction. That is the accomplishment.

But yeah, most likely this.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Cardboard Box posted:

Haha, I'd like to hear Alvarez tell that story.

"Well, back in 1998 when I started training with Buddy Wayne... shut up Vinny, don't interrupt me."

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Lone Goat posted:

Hitting someone with a closed fist is an illegal strike.

Quick, someone alert The Big Show, before he gets himself disqualified in his title match with Mark Henry!

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

The GIG posted:

Guys, we've finally found the answer to the biggest question in wresting. This is the greatest day of our sport.

How big is Batista's dick?

This big.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Writer Cath posted:

It leaves me with the question of: What in the hell was Wade doing at Heath's house?

Duh... making sure that the living embodiment of disaster and human misery that is Heath Slater doesn't get a chance to go out and inflict his presence on other people. How quick are we to forget the ones who diligently fight to protect our freedoms. :911: (We need an emoticon for that Polish uprising thing Barret has on his tights now).

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Kofi rules. You people are crazy.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Minidust posted:

Kofi is high not flippy. He sort of flips in the S.O.S. but he mostly just jumps super high.

He once flipped out on Randy Orton. It was pretty sweet. Then it went nowhere. :smith:

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Writer Cath posted:

Pfft, yeasterday's got nothing on me. Croissants that I've already seen. Time just fades the pages in my book of recipes.

Welp, that's one turd of a Gn'R song I had managed to completely keep out of my head for last 15 years, up until this very moment. I'd be mad at you, but I choose to blame this on Heath Slater instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Lone Rogue posted:

I would be deathly afraid of anyone who calls me flower in an argument.

Seriously, dude who does that is either crazy, or absolutely, 100% sure he could kick your rear end into next week. Not a good spot to be, in any case.