Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Triple-Kan posted:

The WWE released WWE Originals.

Featuring Steve Austin singing like five songs about beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

Oh, it is on now.

Did Stone Cold wish he was fifty years younger?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Glitterbomber posted:

Oh my god "#thanksbatman", I love Dolph being such a meathead.

I can't remember turning around so much on a wrestler in quite some time. I hated Ziggler when he first came out-he seemed so generic and emblematic of everything that's wrong with WWE's developmental system. But he's pleasantly surprised me by being an above average worker and being a pretty darn good personality and promo.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Kerry would never have gotten into an argument like this were he still alive. He'd know he wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

apsouthern posted:

John Laurintis making Simpsons references? Bloody hell, I'm not supposed to like you John!

I won't lie, I find it pretty hard to hate Johnny Ace right now.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

apsouthern posted:

I'm dying here. Holy poo poo.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Glitterbomber posted:

I'm positive the man understands his entire fame is ironic 'ha ha look at this crazy dude' but yea, dude is hardcore kayfabe and will never break, which owns.

I think he may be beyond the point of understand a lot of things.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

They actual story, if I recall, is Bryan Alvarez told a severely drunk Austin Aries "your stuff looked good" rather than the more typical "good match", which Aries bitched at him for. Aries being Aries.

Isn't Bryan Alvarez a wrestler, though?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wow, are you ever zany!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

404GoonNotFound posted:

gently caress it, just give him a film series ala El Santo.

Austin vs. The Vampire Women
Austin vs. The Zombies
Austin vs. The Ye-tay

etc etc etd

Just re-do every movie every from MST3K with Stone Cold in it. I'd love to see Stompos: The Mudhole of Fate

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Minitrue posted:

Is this a real thing? Are we talking Keller style or Big Dave style rumour?

I think I'm a horrible person, because I laughed at this idea for a good 10 seconds. I kinda hope it's true.

Umm, I think someone just threw it out as a joke in another thread, unless I have no sense of reading comprehension, which is possible.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I can't be the only one who mentally put in a WHAT? after each menu item.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I've never heard the phrase "yum rockets" used before, and I found it delightful

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

smashpro1 posted:

Anything for Big Johnny.

:allears: I've done a complete 180 on Big Johnny since he took over. He's such a wonderful, spineless worm, and I hope he's the GM forever.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

bobkatt013 posted:

I just hope CM Punk does not take how to be a dick lessons from Dynamite Kid

Punk and Bryan should team up to take out Dynamite once and for all-injecting milk is neither straight edge or vegan.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

oldpainless posted:

He looks about normal.

Is Show wearing both belts snapped together? I can't fathom how he would wear a title belt.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I hope they stay up late and paint each others toenails.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Kurt Angle types like my ex boss. His emails were great, because he took capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and generally having a point as just a suggestion.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

The Goog posted:

Regal's the GM of NXT. Reks and Curt Hawkins are on NXT, saying they should be on Raw. They're tossing barbs around, and Regal's are better cause Regal is better than Reks at everything.

I have yet to see Regal rock a set of white boy dreadlocks like Reks.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Perigryn posted:

You refused the beer, didn't you?

Either that or he accepted the beer.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I want to remake the entire Ace Attorney series using WWE people now. Otunga would be Phoenix, Zack Ryder is Larry Butz. William Regal as Von Karma?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lone Rogue posted:

Holy gently caress, I thought the same thing too.

BROCKLE SNAR, I CHOOSE YOU! USE THE HEREPAIN!

Brocklesnar used The Odds on John Cena

It's not very effective

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

coconono posted:

Lesnar's twitter is his PR agent.

Primo Heyman?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Flameingblack posted:

Steiner is a good man.

You wanna suck his dick or what?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Germ Incubator posted:

Paul Bearer's Twitter handle being wweURNiverse makes me happy beyond words.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm pretty sure at this point that Big Poppa Pump legitimately thinks his name is spelled "Bitchoff".

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Also I hope Big Johnny rides his People Power scooter into the court room.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I would imagine Punk's habit of loving anything that moves and AJ being into Jesus might come into conflict. Or maybe AJ didn't care for the way Punk walked on TNA (even though he had every right).

Punk has also been pretty outspoken about supporting THE GAY COMMUNITY?!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Didn't Sid poo poo himself at WrestleMania 13?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Matlock posted:

Kevin Nash tried responding, but wound up texting himself.

:golfclap: It's criminal that this got no love.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Perigryn posted:

What was it that Cena tried to get over for a while? "CM Scum"?

CM Sucks.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

flashy_mcflash posted:

I'm not a big Sandman fan, but even a wifebeater would be fine on him. There's something about wearing an actual t-shirt that I don't like. For some reason I don't care as much about shorts/pants/tights but to me there's not much worse than a t-shirt with wrestling tights as in-ring gear no matter what body type.

I dunno, I'd much rather he keep the shirt on, personally.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Suben posted:

I think a lot of developmental guys have some imput on their name.

Then how do you explain Lucky Cannon?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Bocc Kob posted:

... "Moongoose"? :confused:

Moongoose McQueen was the alter-ego Jericho used to use in Fozzy.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Manwithastick posted:

I'm getting flashbacks to Rumble 2000 (13 years ago - jeez!) when HHH got stabbed in the ankle after Foley suplexed him on to a pallet.

A table is at least smoothed and finished. Bumping on a pallet is just stupid.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Did Steen name his kid after Owen Hart?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

404GoonNotFound posted:

I wouldn't know, I got one of those 10 dollar Nyko superbatteries that lasts all drat day with everything on.

I guess what I'm saying is... Owen Steen should've gotten an XL instead?

Wait, so the newer 3DS runs on normal batteries? I need to do a trade in then.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Kifisonfire posted:

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee
Whoa. Ambrose, Reigns, and Kaitlyn look pretty pissed.

Oh my god that's great.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

bobkatt013 posted:

I hope Russo finds out about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

DeathChicken posted:

Jake would be the old caretaker guy who lives in a cabin and lets the kids stay the night, then turns around and gives them to the cannibals.

But who would he play?