Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That panty line is really high. And yes, I still cant quiet my inner sperg about how the DC costumes all have a unified design aesthetic of SEAMS EVERYWHERE despite having such a disparate variety of origins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Looked more like a Super Goat to me. :ohdear:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Krypto was a good dog. :smith:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Krypto is just really really dehydrated after a long space journey. Just soak him a bit and he'll be fine.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

#3's kicked it up again! This isnt right, how can a comic about Superman be this good? :aaaaa:

Ghost Dog!
Brainiac!
I thought I was watching the birth of Steel but goddamn I did not see that coming til that very page.
Also the Aunt May stand in is adorable and I like it.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Nov 3, 2011

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I've just never shaken the impression that he's Black Tony Stark.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I just attributed it to him buying a mixed pack of shirts and just ironing on the logo on them. Next week it's time for the fuschia shirt.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

He's also being rebooted to being a villain that only uses LEGO robots to commit crimes.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Euthanize him.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

'Apparently JRjr has confirmed on a panel'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

oops wrong thread.

• Locked thread