Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Yawgmoft posted:

Because Superman can't fly nor does he have super strength when under a red star!

Well theoretically if he'd been under a yellow sun and then transported to Krypton in the TARDIS his stored Yellow Sun Energy in his cells should keep him super-powered briefly and OH GOD I AM A HUGE NERD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Semper Fudge posted:

Haha, what? Metallo is like the most boring dude in the universe.

At the very least Henshaw's desire and complete inability to die is somewhat unique in comics.

Let me tell you about this fellow at Marvel called the Blazing Skull...

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Mimir posted:

He's always been a clone, though.

That was the point. This Superboy is a clone, like the last one, and he calls himself Conner, like the last one, and that's basically where the similarities end because New 52 Superboy is just horrid.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

To be fair, we don't know what horrible things they're going to do to poor Lois.

My money's on "there's a Tailwind-style reporting scandal that leads to Lois getting fired and her reputation being dragged through the mud and she has to go work for Clark Kent's piddly little blog," personally.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Johns seems to think Yang is the best Superman writer ever.

Johns also thinks Willpower is an emotion, so...

• Locked thread