Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH

Phadedsky posted:

One last question, about what temperature should I cook the sauce at as well as the steak?

Do the sauce over a burner, at a solid simmer. Less than a boil, but more than steaming hot.

Don't cook the tomato sauce in a cast-iron pan. The acid in the tomatoes won't play nice with the iron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

notwithoutmyanus posted:

Man, I'm not exactly upfront happy about the changes but so what?

Straight up this thread is a wholesale improvement on the "hey can i get a flavor pairing" we so missed, but can a guy get a link to the #gws irc up in here?

For content, rockcity, if you freeze you ice cream base you can let it sit until you get the paddle since the whole mess is meant to get froze. Since you will be freezing it to serve, letting the base chill out will do no harm.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

What looks like fuzzy rosemary but smells like lavender when crushed? Whatever it is, neither the kitchen manager nor I know, but its garnishing my bloody maries today.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

RazorBunny posted:

I can't drink more than two or three of anything fizzy or I have horrific indigestion for days :(

Pour them out, keep them refrigerated, pound at will.

Also, don't eat a dead woman's pickles. I get angry enough at my friends eating my pickles. I can't imagine what a wraith might do.