Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Powdered Toast Man posted:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Man, I'm not exactly upfront happy about the changes but so what? It's not my forum, I don't manage it, and the mods said they'd be perfectly happy to discuss it via PM's (and keeping it out of the thread).

My question is: where do we talk now, about grilling?

I wanted to ask if it's really worth it to always get a weber or if people just generally spend a shitload of money on em for the brand name?

notwithoutmyanus fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Sep 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Skinny King Pimp posted:

Like I said, there are probably 15-20 seeds in each of those fruits and hardly any actual flesh. You get probably a tsp or two of juice out of one, and it's an opaque orangish yellow. The rind is pretty thick and has a little fuzz on it. I just want to be sure it's safe to eat before I go pick all the ripe fruits off to make fancy colored gin cocktails and mojo sauce with the juice.

I'm hardly an expert on this, but maybe when you pick them you'll need to give them time to ripen, as with anything potentially underripe?

Just a general idea/general suggestion.