Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I think I’ll just make a gardening thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Anyone got a good kbbq kalbi marinade to recommend?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I have two dozen persimmons, the fat kind. Half of them are way ripe and have started turning into jelly like the tall persimmons. What should I do with them? Keep in mind I’m hosting an xmas party in three days.

Ice cream? Jam? Pie?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Bold Beautiful Women

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Were you the one who was showing pictures of food to kids in Korea and asking what flavor they were and the kids said “sweet” to everything

And how many pounds of galbi is that recipe for because I got like 20 lbs

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Tried making beignets but the dough was sticky and hard to roll thin. Is that a sign of too much water?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
There’s Mexican mole sauce which goes on a few different savory things

Edit: fffffffffffffff

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Chocolate and coffee often get snuck into other spice mix type things like in BBQ rubs because they bring complexity and “dark” toasty flavors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

What do I do with this plum extract business. I mean, besides this:

It says ingredients plum and sugar. Smells boozy, tastes like syrup

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jan 1, 2020