Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Featured Creature
May 10, 2004
Tomatoes
Anyone else try putting a little bit of chicory onto the puck of espresso before pulling a shot? I am experimenting with the amounts right now trying to get a decent amount, but I really like it. Great lattes and shots so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Featured Creature
May 10, 2004
Tomatoes
Has anyone had any experience with the http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/ea4e/ presso? I have a handpresso, and was wondering if it would be a nice addition to my office at work or just not worth it.

Featured Creature
May 10, 2004
Tomatoes

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Just the standard blend. And I like it because it tastes like good New Orleans chicory coffee but with a deeper, richer taste to it. And I want to figure out how to roast it at home so that it will be even better.

Do you have a roaster? I use rwandan coffee, roasted very dark, add a tone of chicory, and I honestly just buy the darkest chocolate bar I can find and add a small piece. Even better is when my parents brought some artisnal chocolate from Switzerland when they went there. Depending upon the strength I sometimes add the smallest bit of raw sugar that I normally put in tea

Featured Creature
May 10, 2004
Tomatoes
OK so I have a decent amount of cash coming in. I would like to know if I should upgrade from the Behmor to the Gene Cafe or not. I roast for home/office use so that should be important. Or should I spend the money and upgrade from my Rocky?