Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Does anyone have bulk herbal tea recommendations that are not loose leaf? I drink about a gallon and a half to two gallons of tea a day and use about 10 to 16 tea bags. I can do loose leaf tea technically but prepping that amount of hot tea while at work is a hit or miss because I'm not quite sure how much loose leaf I should use for 64 oz at a time (I have one of those giant yeti jugs).

Also folks were talking about caffeine from tea earlier, I'd recommend Zest Tea products for early morning caffeine jolt, the pomegranate mojito is a favorite of mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Jhet posted:

Have you tried T-Sac tea filter bags? Size 4 would probably suit your purpose. You can seal them with a food saver on just the heat setting and then you can measure out your bulk loose leaf and just take the whole bag with you to work. Figuring out how much is in one of your tea bags isn’t difficult either, it might even say on the box, but you could just open one and weigh the inside. I’d expect it to be about 3g per bag though. So you’re looking at between 30-48g if loose and in a large filter.

Thank you for the information, I'll look into this!