Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Niemat posted:

a former Teavana employee, I'm more than happy to field questions. I can't promise I know everything, but I can promise I'll share what I do know. :)

Any Rooibos you recommend in particular? I think those are the ones with the most caffeine, right? I need to get tea sometime in the future, I started drinking mine again. It's a year or two old, but still good. And it will disappear at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Niemat posted:

Also wondering this...

If it is mate you're thinking of, what sorts of tea have you started drinking again? Are you drinking bagged tea or loose leaf?

Yeah I'm dumb, I was thinking rooibos was the "drink me and you can see forever and smell color!" caffeinated one.

What do I have...

Sour Cherry black tea they no longer make apparently
Haute Chocolate, a Rooibos
Spice Nut..Mate, I think
Darjeeling Makaibari
and Azteca Fire which I really like.

And I'm not a fan of coffee at all, it all tastes gross to me. Tea is awesome. I'm sure I can find that Guayaki stuff at my work, I know we sell the pre-made bottles for sure. That Samurai Chai sounds good too, I like peppery tea.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh no, that chai sounds delicious. And I already have one of those perfect tea maker thingies. It fits perfectly on the travel mug they gave us at work, it holds about 14oz of tea. So I can make two cups worth of tea and brew it a little stronger like I like it~

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hummingbirds posted:

:siren:Teavana has free shipping today!! Use code TREATYOURSELF:siren:

I have a Teavana like 20 minutes from me, I don't need shipping :smug: