Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

Two tea plants I've planted in the community garden at my work. Pretty excited, been wanting to do this for a while but just recently moved to a location that is somewhat in the appropriate tea plant USDA zone.

Unfortunately, can't take pictures at work, so won't have any from them in the ground outside/growing. But, I'll update with some harvest and processing in 2 years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

I have a friend temporarily living in Japan who has agreed to send me a package (if I can come up with things worth his time to buy and ship that I can't just order myself)

I haven't found a great source for powdered genmaicha matcha and I'm almost out of my current stash, so that's on my list. I've never had Hojicha so I want to get some variety of that - any suggestions? What other teas should I look for to take advantage of the package?