Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Hello tea goons, I need your help. My favorite tea place discontinued my favorite tisane blend, titled Citrus Mint Licorice. I'm trying to reproduce it at home, but I'm an idiot who's bad at recognizing things or figuring out ratios:

This is the image:

And the description:

quote:

Zesty citrus and cool peppermint blended with sweet licorice root make for a distinctive and refreshing herbal tea. Lovely over ice on a warm day, or hot as a refresher in the evening. This tea is naturally caffeine free, so you can drink it any time. We love it in the shop after a long day of talking about tea. You can add a bit of honey to soothe a sore or tired throat.

Ingredients: Licorice root, apple pieces, peppermint, lemongrass, natural or nature identical flavor

Having bit into some of the yellow stuff, I think it's dried lemon, but I'm not sure. The ratio I'm thinking of is:

3 parts lemongrass, 3 parts peppermint, 2 parts licorice, 1 parts apple and 1 parts lemon peel

Does this seem at all reasonable to you, my fellow "tea" drinkers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU