Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
My girlfriend was legitimately sad last week because she pressed the "cubed ice" button on her fridge but crushed ice came out instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Nicholas posted:

My girlfriend was legitimately sad last week because she pressed the "cubed ice" button on her fridge but crushed ice came out instead.

Wow.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

NETFLIX :argh: :emo:

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I only got one HP touchpad during the firesale.

My 8 year old son's Alienware M11x laptop has a speaker light out and I would have to replace the whole motherboard to fix it.

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.

spite house posted:

The baristas at Intelligentsia were snide to me.

I complained at the one on Randolph once because they served the three people that had ordered behind me before they finished my drink and they didn't care. :(

Sol Invictus
Nov 29, 2005

suspended in the infinite darkness
a waning lantern--
guide me to my fate:
our Chariot does touch the ground
When I get cancer in 30 years, taxpayers can spend $500k to keep me alive for another month.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
The internet at my university won't let me download WoW because it considers it a Bittorrent :(

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Stuck between wanting to post this here or in the Idiots on Facebook thread. It goes both places but I'll leave this here.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
I have multiple FWB. They were all busy today. :(

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
There are so many games I want to play but I don't have time to play all of them.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
My friends got the 4 day pass to New York Comic Con but I could only afford a one day. :(

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I only got one HP touchpad during the firesale.

My 8 year old son's Alienware M11x laptop has a speaker light out and I would have to replace the whole motherboard to fix it.

holy poo poo can you be my dad

CrunchyTaco
Dec 25, 2007

God I hate the smell of rotting food in my trash can.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
-I wanted to pull out my eyeballs because Battlefield 3 didn't invite me to alpha until the last "wave".

-My internet was cut to 3MB Down from 15MB up and now I'm acting like a baby.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Action-Bastard posted:

I've...never wanted to physically hurt a person just for EXISTING before...

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
Turned eighteen this year, from the post date. Swing away if you find that waste of space.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
My cruise to Sweden cost 10 euros more then I thought it would. :negative:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I had to pay $400 for an ambulance and it took 2 months to get the money reimbursed by my insurance company.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

The hot shower I took was way too hot and left my neck feeling like it was sunburned. :(

Break The Sky
Sep 29, 2008
I left my Kindle downstairs.

:( How is it going to get charged?

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

I ordered a bunch of shirts online which were supposed to arrive on friday but due to "adverse weather conditions" UPS didn't deliver it until monday so I didn't get to show off my new threads when I went out this weekend boooooooo

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
It's 1am and I got the loving hiccups :argh:

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
The grocery store was out of italian parsley, so I had to get curly parsley instead. They replaced all of the italian parsley with cilantro. I hate cilantro. :saddowns:

a nigga who smoke
Feb 26, 2007

coughin' and chokin' constantly
the a/c unit i take when i go camping isn't working so now i have to use a portable fan :qq:

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
I bought a 3 pack of liquid breakfast and one of them didn't come with a straw. :smith:

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
I spent a total of five dollars on Dragon Age 2 and it isn't even worth the novelty of being a bad game. It's just a lackluster RPG with boring repetitive maps and the most paper-thin characters I've ever seen. I spend most of my time wanting to kill my own loving player character, because none of the three attitude options matter at all.

And I'd solve this by playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 but I'd need to set the Wii up again and that's just too much work

Dancingthroughlife
Dec 15, 2009

Will dance for cupcakes
I have to wait one day for new shows to come out on Hulu.

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

My dog only ever wants to eat stake. Eat your $50 dog food you jerk! :mad:

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I had to reapply AdBlock to all of the ponytars since I forgot to export the custom filters to my new hard drive.

I also AdBlock my own avatar because I'm too cheap to buy a new one.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I only have one copy of Windows 7, which is on my gaming desktop, so I have to use Windows XP on my netbook. But it's so hard to go back!

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009
I loaned my box cutter to someone at work, and instead of giving mine back they gave me their lovely old one which I didn't notice til they had left.

Then when I went to the personnel office to ask for a new one they gave me an even shittier, older one. I want my motherfucking box cutter back. :argh:

Danny Bro Pty Ltd
Sep 6, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
THE CITY LIGHTS ARE KEEPING ME UP AT NIGHT.

And they aren't your regular skyscraper lights. Brisbane has a new light show going on, and these waving lights keep lighting up the sky.

My life is loving MISERABLE.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?
I really need to buy new heads for my razor but it's like ten bucks for a pack of five and I would rather spend that money on pretty much anything else.

Electric bill is supposed to come in Wednesday. I don't get paid until Friday. And it's gonna be like 25 whole dollars.

I really like my job, but god drat I hate having to drive so drat far to go to work.

E: My apartment is right next to the soccer fields on campus. Soccer fans get loud. And the games go on all. loving. night.
Even though I'm usually up until like 4am anyways and the games are done by midnight but still.

E: PS3 software update :smithicide:

MissileWaster has a new favorite as of 06:55 on Sep 20, 2011

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
The TV in my apartment is too small for me to be able to really play my PS3 on so I have to settle for my N64.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
The passenger side window switch doesn't work so now if my friends want the window up or down I have to do it on my end ughhhhhh.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
My 360 can only play audio out of my monitor speakers.

I have to take a class final tomorrow.

I can't think of any good music to listen to.

Umbilical Lotus
Nov 13, 2005

OH NO!!!! AXE CUT YOU!!!!
I can't get the good kind of blueberry Arizona iced tea I like in my corner of the world, so I have to trade candies with Americans.

Huitzil
May 25, 2010

by elpintogrande
I am too depressed and self-hating to play video games unless someone can prod me into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My washer-dryer crumples the poo poo out of my boxer shorts and I hate having to iron them afterwards.

• Locked thread