Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randomity
Feb 25, 2007

Careful what you wish,
You may regret it!

LTBS posted:

Where do you all get your pork bellies? I haven't found one meat market / butcher in the Memphis area that has them. I did find a packing company that does because they process pig there. It's like 2.35/lb and I'm not sure if that's a good price, but for 11 bucks I'll have a 5lb slab of pork belly, I'm not going to complain.

The one butcher in my town (just opened!) does not regularly carry them, but he said he would order one for me with the caveat that I buy the whole thing -- he recommended I find someone else to go in on it with me. A whole belly's worth of bacon isn't a problem to me though (that's what freezers are for!) so I'm going for it as soon as my hours at work roll back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread