Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flesy
May 6, 2007
y=mx+b
So I just started curing my first batch of bacon, used mostly the same recipe as the OP, added some chile arbol and a chipotle and a little whiskey. I think this other one I want to just drown in whiskey, has anyone tried this? also what are different variations people have used? I thought maybe using a little splash of vanilla extract would be alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flesy
May 6, 2007
y=mx+b
What do you guys eat the duck proscuitto with? It's fine but needs something to go along with it. It came out alright with Ruhlmans recipe but obviously needs something to go along with it, what kind of salad or cheese is good? It's hard to eat a lot of it by itsself!

• Locked thread