Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lolitas Alright!
Sep 15, 2007

This is your friend.
She fights for your freedom.

beefnchedda posted:

Does anyone have any experience with making rillettes?

I was hoping to make some to bring as an appetizer to a Thanksgiving dinner. Maybe a duck, pork, and the trout rillettes from Ruhlman.

Just wondering if there are any modifications to be made to Ruhlman's recipes, or are they pretty much fool-proof?

The recipe I use for duck rillettes is actually from one of Martha Stewart's first books. The only link I could find that sounded similar was this, but my copy had a picture of her in a goofy yellow dress with 1850's style puffed sleeves. I believe it was published in 1988, but I'm not sure, and the book is packed up for our move already.

It was really, really tasty, and I enjoyed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread