Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joe Friday
Oct 16, 2007

Just the facts, ma'am.

Appl posted:

and mostly homemade pickle tray: pumpkin pickles, standard pickles, white asparagus pickles, spicy pickled green beans, pepperoncini, sun dried tomatoes:

Can you hook me up with your pickle recipes or post them in the home canning/pickling thread? I'd love the pumpkin pickle recipe especially.

The thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3437802

I'm seriously thinking about making some bacon here. I can't really justify other products though since I'm a 5 minute walk from Salumi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Friday
Oct 16, 2007

Just the facts, ma'am.

mindphlux posted:

you can probably justify duck ham, because what average meat store has that?

making bacon is ridiculously easy, no excuse not to. unless you don't have access to good pork I guess.

This is true, and I have access to basically unlimited pork belly and duck, so that is covered. Plus the people at Salumi are super rude. I'll post a bacon trip report here once I grab some pork belly.

• Locked thread