Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
From the marbling, I'm guessing it's two pieces between 2 and 5cm.
Looks delicious, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Iznogood posted:

Skin came right off. Will be perfect to make "oreilles de crisse" a speciality here in Quebec. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oreilles_de_crisse

That looks like a fancy term for homemade pork rinds.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Iznogood posted:

Just had a great success! Hung 4 pork tenderloins to dry following the duck procuitto recipe. 4 different flavors.

Smoked Paprika (second time doing these, put less paprika tastes great)
Curry (oh that's loving tasty, crazy good)
"herbes de Provence" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbes_de_Provence (great taste again)
And truffle salt (HORRIBLE, bad mushroom taste, never again)

Curry is by far my favorite. I do love curry in general but this works so well. Great look too.

This time I found a cool and more humid spot in my house. Had 55% humidity constant wich was better then the 25-35 from last time. It shows because the dark ring is less then last time but the center is darker.

Here's a pic.

That looks absolutely amazing.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I can smell it through my phone

• Locked thread