Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Has anyone seen any deals on Weber Smokey Mountains lately? Amazon still has it at $330.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Does anything about this scream scam? They're asking $125. Doesn't really look like any I've ever seen, nor does it appear to have the pebbled finish.

icehewk fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Dec 9, 2011

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Been aging this according to Ruhlman. It had some maggots on it near the bone but I cut all of that out as you can see. Is it all right?

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Is that a human limb? WHAT DID YOU DO?

My neighbor actually picked it up for me. He has a butcher friend that gives him cuts for cost since they go way back. It was dehocked when I got it, but those are easy to get anyway.

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Pigs don't have knees.

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Too much salt is rough on the cardiovascular system, but you can always fry a test slice and soak it in your special bucket to even it out.

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Dr. Pangloss posted:

Is this the final product of that guys leg? At least the foot with the sock fell off.

Yes.

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Is this speck salvageable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

goodness posted:

Way to ruin your one funny thing dude.

Get a refund.

I follow a facechunk charcuterie group. Apparently the yellow mold is from where it was touching the board it was resting on.

• Locked thread